Sweden to Deport Foreigners Involved in Gangs

If you don’t care to click on the link, here is the summary

So to outline some of the things Sweden will do now to crack down on the gangs:

• Looking at deploying the military to assist the police in fighting the gangs.
  • Deporting foreigners involved in criminal gangs, even if they haven’t been convicted of any crimes yet.
  • Build new prisons for youths to separate them from adult criminals.
  • Doubling the sentences for serious weapons crime and crimes involving explosives.
  • Make sure that all children learn Swedish.
  • Introduce tougher sentences so that dangerous criminals will never get out of prison.
10 Likes

And how would this help?

1 Like

Police are few, military are more.
Police hardware is weaker than military hardware.
Police methods are weaker than military methods.

Besides, police is keeping their promise to the public not to go into no–go zones.

3 Likes

Swedish police is almost non-existing. When I was a kid growing up in a small town, by US standards, our town had a sizeable PD. Now, or at least last times I’ve been over there, there aren’t any. Actually, just checking on my hometown, the PD is under renovation and residents are referred to the neigboring town, 30 minutes away. :grinning:

3 Likes

:thinking: :roll_eyes: Well, I guess we will be “EXPECTING” more “FOREIGN IMPORTS” arriving to our US borders from “FOREIGN DEPORTS”. :anguished:

2 Likes

Thanks for not referring to them as immigrants.

2 Likes

And soldiers have no training in law enforcement. I suppose a drill sergeant can teach 18 year olds all they need to know. Boy howdy, that’s gonna work out well.

1 Like

Do they need it?

2 Likes

If they are gonna do police work, yes. If they are just going to impose their version of martial law – everybody is restricted to their house until we (the military) decide you can leave (as the Chinese military did during COVID outbreaks, otherwise we will kill you – then no law enforcement training is necessary.

Maybe I dont understand no-go zones, I thought this is where Swedish Law does not apply anymore. The immigrants thought, I guess, that Sharia would take over. The Swedish Military begs to differ.

Either the Law and lawful police, or the no-go zone and military regime. I guess, a 3rd options is possible, too - one-way ticket home, where neither Swedish police nor Military go for sure.

3 Likes

Soldiers are not cops or nation builders who can turn society into a law-abiding place. For proof, see Afghanistan occupied for about 20 years by western military forces, and yet, in spite of that ubiquitous western military presence, the Afghan government collapsed about 2 weeks after NATO withdrew.

Are you saying, Swedish soldiers invaded Sweden?

1 Like

One of the smartest things on that list is that all children HAVE to learn Swedish language. We ducked up when our gubment started hiring for language specific ppl. You come here, you learn our language and accept our culture.

4 Likes

@William191 Eeetes eh goot ting I espeek eh SpanGlish, senior. :man_farmer: :wink: :laughing:

1 Like

No hobblah senior :joy::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Nope. Swedish soldiers deployed to fight gangs in Sweden will be about as successful as NATO troops were in Afghanistan in their nation building efforts.

1 Like

This only means you cannot distinguish a tribal country invaded by foreign expeditionary force, from the home country invaded by foreign tribal gangs.

Anyway, you may be right, but I am going to root for Swedes and against the gangs.

3 Likes

This story should be a lesson to us. This is what happens when you go soft on crime and have open borders. Sweden did pretty much both and is now paying for it.

4 Likes

Sweden finally recognized their Kalifornia style delusions are a disaster and need the military to clean up their mess. We should take note!

8 Likes