Sweden prepares for war. Wait...what?

‘Prepare for war!’ Swedish government tells citizens to prepare for the worst (msn.com)

I wonder how Americans would respond if we were so informed?

6 Likes

Hope for the best, prepare for the worse!

7 Likes

I read an article that said we could be headed for civil war here in the US, way too many parallels to the 1850’s. As a nation we are so divided on political fronts and states rights are becoming an issue with the mess our border is in. Just look at Texas Army National Guard told the Feds they had to leave because they were cutting the razor wire that the state put up to try and do what the Federal government should be doing. This is bound to get worse before it gets better.

7 Likes

Hope that doesn’t come to pass though there seem to be quite a few people pushing for it to happen. The only winners in a U.S. civil war will be China and Russia.

4 Likes

Buy toilet paper, canned food, bottled water, and maybe a few guns though mostly by people who already own more guns than they could use in a war. My guess

4 Likes

No doubt, buy replacement parts to maintain those firearms would be solid for anybody.

2 Likes

I don’t think we’d be informed. I mean President Brandon doesn’t think there’s an issue at the border. How crazy is that? They want to disarm us despite everything that’s happening. It’s almost like we’re being set up.

3 Likes

Maybe we’ll find out soon enough.
Iran, not a proxy of Iran, attacks a US Base in Iraq
Iran launches missile attacks on US base in Iraq (VIDEO) (trend.az)

3 Likes

I saw a video posted on Twitter but there wasn’t an article behind it. Let’s see what our incompetent POTUS does now.

3 Likes

Surrenders. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

Buy ammo. Then more ammo. Guns don’t work well without it.

4 Likes

wasnt this on the account of Russia?

I recall Sweden, despite their neutral status in the 80s, had some unpleasant episodes around Soviet subs in their waters. This is not a new situation, though 30 years of peace and quiet makes it seem so.

Apparently the British have issued similar advice. Not about preparing for war, but being prepared nonetheless.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsmanchester/every-uk-household-told-to-store-tinned-food-and-bottled-water-for-emergency/ar-BB1mQXnj

1 Like

Maybe Canada will make the swede’s a deal on slightly used Hi-Powers?

3 Likes