SWAT Sniper Shot

Go Florida!!

7 Likes
7 Likes

Boy, I’m slippin’ :rofl:

4 Likes

Damned good shot though!!

The ballistic head shot vid I linked in the other thread was from a similar distance,… took him 3 shots to get a clean dome?

Swat guy took one high stress shot off a wiggling shot stick, at a moving target and only needed one.

So, credit where credit’s due!

8 Likes

Go @Karacal !

Wakey, wakey :laughing:

3 Likes

IMG_3609
:grinning:

5 Likes

“The sniper’s bullet, which was fired from the lobby entrance, pierced a computer monitor and split the two hostages being held in the suspect’s arms to strike the suspect."

The ultimate screen shot!

14 Likes

I have a neighbor who is a SWAT officer, he trains all the time. With his 9mm at 15 yards he can put six in the cap of a mountain dew .

7 Likes

Get the make & model!

4 Likes

I don’t know what ever the department issues.

2 Likes

I didn’t talk to him, but I had a guy show up in the next lane at the range who brought a sheet of the circle target repair pasties as targets….

His first shot would knock the pastie off,… the rest wore the hole out bigger….

Every, F****n, time!

4 Likes

Mountain Dew (16 oz. bottle) Twist top Circa 2024

C’mon Ron…“Catch up!” :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I just did Same Same on Hunter’s Trial Brother (only 9-10 hours behind ‘Breaking News!’)
Might as well work for ‘The Babylon Bee!’

4 Likes

Peter:
At the Range I make a hole with my Official
JW4 Numba2 Pencil when nobody’s lookin’…
Send the target down Range then mag dump
and when people gawk! at the single hole l them
‘Perfect shot every time!’
(I’m sure that’s what your SWAT guy does…)

(sarc filled)
WWG1WGA

2 Likes

‘Jury finds Trump Guilty of Hunter’s Gun Charges’

6 Likes

“Joe Biden Pardon’s HIMSELF!” (could happen?)

5 Likes

No never been to a range with him we shoot in my back yard from time to time he only shoots with fellow LEO and 2 of us here in the neighborhood. That’s the nice part of living in the country.

2 Likes

You folks that shoot in your own Backyards or on your property are very Lucky.
I don’t ENVY anything.
But THAT is a perk I wish I had Brother.
I shoot in MY backyard and it brings the man in 2-3 weeks! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: "SHOTS FIRED!!! on ------------------ street! Wellllllll Ok, be
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight tharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, get in the basement!
"WE DON’T HAVE A BASEMENT!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What a Country! :crazy_face:
WWG1WGA
No step ona sneka !

3 Likes

The video I saw looked like a police AR-10 style, probably a precision model. Some of those can be incredibly accurate, especially if he was shooting from the zero distance.

3 Likes