SUV drives into spectators at parade in Wisconsin

Any thing not to have to blame the criminal. :roll_eyes: Just like “gun violence”. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I highly recommend you dont consume any MSM on the subject. For the same reason a layperson should not engage in conversation with mental asylum patient - a job for trained psychiatrist.

4 Likes

Figures we have to get the story from the UK…checked my msn email account today, and thought the home page hadn’t refreshed from 5 days ago on my laptop, as it was all Kyle Rittenhouse :smirk:…now they’re on to civil liability :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Only the Lawyers are getting rich. :roll_eyes:
Sorry Mike. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Remember this oldie about how CNN labelled a black man as “dark white” in order to avoid admitting that a black man committed a violent crime?

1 Like

quote from the article

media, paralyzed beyond sense by PC culture,

It is so.

1 Like

So the vehicle used is parked outside his house on google street view.

It was a self-driving SUV if we’re to follow Alec Baldwin’s logic that he did not pull the trigger. :man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Funny you should mention it.

1 Like

Some translation required: “I didn’t pull the trigger”: “Don’t sue me bro!”

“My son suffered from mental illness” : “My lawyer thinks terror charge and death penalty are on the table”

1 Like

Based on my knowledge of the law here in Wisconsin, there really isn’t a way to not have some sort of bail. Because of that, the judge made it extraordinarily high.

I did want to share this with any of you who may be interested in joining in on this tomorrow!

1 Like

Alec Baldwin did mention under instruction pulling the “HAMMER” back and when letting go of the “HAMMER” the gun went off." So, the question is “how did a live round get loaded into the gun”?

Regarding the Waukesha massacre and bail laws…

“You hate to use a tragedy like this to create an impetus for change. Sit back and take a breath.” – Tony Evers, “Governor” of Wisconsin

What!? Every time there is a mass shooting the liberal Democrats are all over the tragedy to demand changes in gun control laws. But a nut job who who is released after a mere $1000 in bail and who deliberately kills six people using the lethal weapon of a motor vehicle, and injurs 60 others? Nothing to see here folks. “You hate to use such a tragedy as an impetus for change…sit back and take a breath.”

1 Like