Supreme Court Breach

There seems to be less room for civil debate and allowing government procedures to take their course these days. With future seesawing and court packing and repacking I fear it is only going to get a lot worse and don’t see any clear path forward to making it better.

You honestly thought that was necessary? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Actually, SC may be in the news, but I am concerned about safety of the houses of worship from “mostly peaceful protesters” and psychos.

3 Likes

I agree there are likely many groups out there eagerly looking forward to a return of the angry crowds so they can use them to cover their own mischief or try to incite others to do the dirty work for them. Sounds like a good time to not follow the herd and get caught up in the stampede.

3 Likes

I hope it doesn’t get this peaceful ( protests ) at any Justice’s home or at any house of worship on Mother’s Day!

5 Likes

This is a typical leftist tactic. Wag a shiny object in front of the sheeple and that’s all they can focus on. The leak was perfectly timed when the Dinesh Disouza film PROVING election fraud was released! Can you say “2000 Mules”?

4 Likes

I would love to be on a church security team but I watch a church in Texas on YouTube and I’m in KY.

2 Likes

♪ ♫ All my sects worship in Texas,
But I’ll just watch it here on my TV♪ ♫

2 Likes

Took me a second to get the words in line with the tune:)

3 Likes

I’d gather the interns and SCOTUS staff together and give the leaker one chance to come forward and resign. Otherwise, absent solid evidence of who DID leak the draft, I’d say fire ALL the clerks AND the staff / assistants wholesale with the admonition to the leaker “You’re responsible for these people being fired”. I guarantee you that the leaker would be found that way……somebody would turn the creep in. Drastic action is needed here, IMHO. Frankly, it would not surprise me in the least if the leaker was Justice Sotomayor but you can’t fire her.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be nice if some inquisitive soul doxed the people running “Ruth Sent Us”?!?

2 Likes

Ruth? Nobody is fooling anybody, everyone can see what’s going on.

2 Likes

That’s just the name the lefty group gave themselves

1 Like

I am sure that’s all there is to it, a lefty group. Self directed, self financed.

1 Like

baby-ruth

2 Likes