Support the 2A via Amazon

Not sure if people that use Amazon know that there is a program that will donate .5% of your purchase towards a favorite group or charity. It is called AmazonSmile. I chose to give to Gun Owners of America. So far Amazon has collected and sent the GOA organization over $100k via donations like mine. I hope you consider doing this as well.
Rather than type all day here are a few screen shots to help get you started…

4 Likes

I’ve been doing this to support my local groups already. But it’s a great idea to keep spreading the word!

3 Likes

Yep. Been doing that for quite a while.

3 Likes

This Is a good idea. How can we be sure Amazon really sends the $ to GOA.

2 Likes

Once again, consider using Amazon Smile to contribute to the Gun Owners of America (GOA). Consider it an investment in our 2A rights. By using Amazon Smile we have contributed more than $120,000 to the cause.

2 Likes

Via a confirmation email from the GOA itself.

2 Likes

I surprised Amazon hasn’t been “virtue signaled” out of having GOA as a charity. I’ll look into it.

2 Likes

I’ve always had a veterans group as the recipient… may have to split the donations :wink:

3 Likes

I was on the leadership team for another charity and they did indeed get money from AmazonSmile. Theres no way I know of to confirm they got the right amount, or what the amount should be.

From what I can tell, it requires only that the charity be a registered 501c org. The other charity I worked with had to submit their paperwork to amazon to register under the AmazonSmile program, but there were no other gatekeeping questions. That was about 4 years ago.

2 Likes