Support for the Make A Wish Trailblaze Challenge

I am participating in the Make-A-Wish Trailblaze Challenge this Spring on May 16th. The Trailblaze Challenge is an endurance hike of 28.3 miles in one day that the volunteers like myself will do. Part of this challenge also includes raising money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. This is to be able to grant kids between 2 1/2 to 18 years old with critical illnesses their wishes. To be able to have the funds necessary the volunteers are asked to help raise the money. The goal is for each hiker to raise a minimum of $2500.00. I am a hiker/backpacker with quite a bit of experience hiking different trails although the most I have ever done in one day is 20 miles. This hike isn’t going to be an easy task but I know that I am up for the challenge. However, I am needing help in raising the $2500.00 for my part of the fundraising. Therefore I am asking from the bottom of my heart for your help in reaching this goal so these kids can have a chance at their dreams coming true. I have a personal page with Make-A-Wish that any donations made on it will be credited to my goal.

My personal Make-A-Wish page: 2020 Spring Trailblaze Challenge - Make-A-Wish Foundation

This is a really great cause and for the kids to get there wishes. Please help me reach my financial goal to be able to make this happen. If I don’t reach the goal I don’t get to hike. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Lacy