Superbowl

tumblr_njh9deqOvI1s84ls4o1_r3_500

4 Likes

Half time show😁

3 Likes

This is all IMHO, but like modern journalism, adding a picture to back up your point that does not match the subject of your point makes you lose credibility and fail to make the point. There is way too much of this from the modern media as it is.

I will be watching the game for my own reasons. Those who don’t good for them.

I personally am not a fan of baseball and don’t watch it.

3 Likes

It’s a free country dude, do what you want, while we can.

3 Likes

What are the current Vegas odds for a balloon/UFO/unicorn flying over the Super Bowl at halftime?

4 Likes

According to the Biden Administration the odds are:
Not a Significant Breach : 1
According to the Xi Regime:
Who? Me? : 2.5
According to CNN:
Donald Did it : 1
According to Fox News:
Biden asked Xi to do : 5

4 Likes

Maybe this disgraceful act clears things up!
The ONLY reason they can do this, is a lot of good people fought and died for them to FREELY express themselves!
There’s a lot of blood under those knees!

FYI not standing for the Chinese national anthem, if you’re in China, is three years in prison!

7 Likes

Due to an unforeseen incident involving an F22 fighter jet there will be no Goodyear Blimp coverage of the Super Bowl this year;)

9 Likes

Heh, here where the SB is it would most likely be an F35 shooting it down, as Luke AFB is literally right up the street. The AFB has been surprisingly quiet today so far.

I would expect them to be flying a CAP over the area sometime today/night

4 Likes

That’s something that Society, in general, forgets on both sides of the political spectrum. Those of us who have served. We/I did not join because of one sides or the others moral superiority. We/I joined to defend the right for anyone to have the freedom to express themselves. Whether we like what is said or not.

7 Likes

@Zavier_D the same reason I joined too
from one vet to an other thank you for your service

7 Likes

Thank you brother. Thank you to you and yours. Be safe.

6 Likes

HALFTIME

its-super-bowl-sunday-minions

6 Likes

Halftime show. Time to refill. Time to pee.

5 Likes

And… final:

A 2023-02-12 21-15-01

:muscle:

2 Likes

Benny Johnson

Benny Johnson6 minutes ago

Kari Lake speaks for America right now

7 Likes

Well I’m happy the Chiefs won since they’re from my hometown but that last defensive holding call?

4 Likes

Same here. Imagine if they would have played at Arrowhead, it would have been loud if regular fans were able to attend.

3 Likes

This is not normal behavior. There’s going to be another one next year. Keep some perspective, people!

2 Likes

Naw, see, this is why I dont watch this. Under the guise of America’s passtime they serve you the idea the US has 2 National Anthems. There is more than 1 ethnic group here. The Irish, the Germans, the Italians, the Poles all have their spirit songs, and on and on. NFL wants this country split into shards and I am not going to help.

10 Likes