Summer Carry Question

Thanks, Ronald…
You’re the second person who has recommended the vest. I’ll take a serious look. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Right on Brother Johnny, thank you, and the Most High Bless you and your family as well. Stay safe and Blessed during these times, and if you haven’t started already, please start putting food, water, medical supplies, basic needs and ammo away. Only the Most High knows what coming by the 11th month and beyond. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you Scott, be Blessed Brother.

3 Likes

@ScottH I use a cummerbund stretchy holster. It’s pretty comfortable and breathable actually

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll have to check that out.

3 Likes

Good day friends. Love the topic. I carry a Sig P320 with a crossbreed OWB holster. Feels pretty good with the shirts I wear, very little printing. Stay safe everyone!

5 Likes

Thanks for the post @Rodney21 I’ve heard great things about those holsters.

Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and carry on. GOD bless you.

4 Likes

Hebrews 13v1 kjv

3 Likes

Thanks bro. Scott. Be safe and God Bless!

4 Likes

Me too with the Crossbreed OWB holster. Get the combat cut and/or the sweat guard and it really helps. Your side and your pistol will thank you. They have a great, soft leather that won’t rub you raw.

5 Likes

A tank top t-shirt is what i started wearing. They are form fitting and light weights

3 Likes

That is what I am running today. Tank top underneath my Black Nike T-Shirt, my S&W M&P PC 9mm shield in a C&G appendix Kydex holster with my 511 1 3/4" belt.

3 Likes

I carry a Walther PPS 9mm in a Hidden Hybrid AIWB holster. Barely prints at all as long as the shirt is big enough, and the inside panel is a nice leather that kind of molds to your body shape with use and doesn’t irritate the skin.

3 Likes

Clinger Holsters has a “pad” with Velcro dots to attach it to any holster. I’ve ordered one but haven’t seen it yet but it sounds like a good idea. This gets it off your skin plus gives a little padding. I don’t know how little the padding is but apparently it’s relatively thin.

3 Likes

I’ll check those out. Please post back when you’ve received it and had a chance to try it out.

1 Like

I just ordered the sheet of moleskin from CompTac when I bought my Minotaur. I use the same base for both of my carry rigs and just trade out the shell.

2 Likes

Spoiler Alert: If you tend to be a paranoid community member, skip this post. “Paranoid” as in, you never bathe or shower because someone might break in during those 2 minutes and your firearm isn’t waterproof.

For everyone else: Annual reminder that with longer days and warmer temperatures comes an increase in crime.
Officials worry the rise in violent crime portends a bloody summer: ‘It’s trauma on top of trauma’ - The Washington Post

2 Likes