Subversion

Amidst the Invasion of my Privacy, Financial Exploitation, and Abridgement of the United States Constitution exists a Subversion; of which derived from an International Political Conflict. I have been subjected to Violence since my Birth as the result of many Factors compounded by Monetary Assets which remain obstructed from my possession; meanwhile my Adversaries Animosity proliferates, especially since their Demeanor has begun to Dominate. Recently I have begun to Witness how the practice of Anthropophagy has become an obvious method utilized to eliminate those of Integrity. Certain Adversaries literally drag people from their Domain and prepare them for a Rotisserie. Here exists a Dire Emergency for Legitimate Humanity. Anthropophagy is against the Law, and the Crimes committed to accomplish the Venture include Major Felonies and Capital Offenses. Otherwise I contemplate of the Threats imposed upon me as my Adversaries attack certain Biological Relatives in Retaliation for my efforts to Persevere; which I Witness through spontaneous Clairsentience and Clairaudience ; though during some instances, such Attacks upon my Biological Relatives are accompanied through the Reception of Sound within the vicinity.

1 Like

Not sure what you are getting at and haven’t seen any reports of literal canabilism in the news for quite some time. But welcome to the community:)

9 Likes

@Brian530 , whatever you’ve meant… welcome to the Community :handshake:

2621676-200

7 Likes

Welcome aboard @Brian530 . Pass the salt please. Enjoy the Community, but only for talking and not as a retaliatory entrée.

Just kidding

6 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Brian530 and we are glad to have you here.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! That’s a lot of big words you got there :eyes: anyone want to help us rednecks out on this one? It seems serious, but I’m unsure…

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @Brian530

2 Likes

Um, welcome to the Community @Brian530. It appears that you have a dilemma that doesn’t quite seem firearms related. I know that I do not possess the tools to appropriately psychoanalyze them nor is it my personal desire to do so.

As these thoughts meander in the corridors of your mind, I am effervescent about the potential for not only social but psychological intervention to assuage the trauma experienced based on those thoughts that hang on the walls of your mind, in the prospect of awakening you to the realities of life in such a way that will better enable or strengthen your coping mechanisms, which given your syllogisms and stated premise and their articulation, alignment is probably the area of best needs.

But welcome to this America loving, 2A supporting, gun-owning, and gun-loving family. Howdy partner!

2 Likes

Well anyway, Welcome :us:

2 Likes

The Violence and Threats does involve Firearms in many cases. Otherwise anyone’s interests of my descriptions would require an explanation, so I have provided a General Perspective of my dilemma. The latest Anthropophagy case occured 17Apr2023 and regardless of the consequences; the Crimes involved have not yet been Adjudicated. My witness of the most recent Threats occured 01Apr2023. The Threats are immanent. The Definition of Subversion is serious, and any Activists do oppose our Constitution and Laws.

Oh… And you in particular must refer to your own Psychological Intervention since I detect a Fictitious Perspective of Reality. Be my guest. Disclose my Thread to the Mental Health Society. I am not only willing to Confront Reality, but I intend to Rectify the circumstances and Adjudicate the Guilty.

1 Like

Oh… And you in particular must refer to your own Psychological Intervention since I detect a Fictitious Perspective of Reality. Be my guest. Disclose my Thread to the Mental Health Society. I am not only willing to Confront Reality, but I intend to Rectify the circumstances and Adjudicate the Guilty.

Well…alright then…

I have been Attacked by various Entities and Organizations since my Birth. Specific Motives involve Monetary Assets which remain obstructed from my possession. My first calls to the Police occured during the year 1966 when I requested assistance; wherein the Set of a Motion Picture utilized Live Ammunition. I was a member of the Cast. Several Deaths occured on the Set. My Father was a Police Officer, and he was the only responder. My first Complaint to the Department of Justice occured during the year 1973, and even though I endured Memory Deficits inflicted with Technology at random, I had resumed such Complaints of a Pending Insurrection to the Department of Justice within the last decade, followed by my Complaints to the Select Committee to investigate the Insurrection of January 6th 2021. No Government Agencies will respond; though Several Biological Relatives have suffered Injuries and Deaths, and a percentage of those victims were attacked in Retaliation for my Complaints to the Department of Justice and the Select Committee. There remains many vulnerable Biological Relatives and those whom accompany them. The Subversion in progress against the Common Citizens and Constitution of the United States promotes Legal and Financial Discrimination, therefore I cannot detain Legal Assistance. The Objectives of my Passages intends to inform the Public in general, and educate Potential Victims since I remain Isolated from Social Interaction through Politics. Otherwise anyone could possibly Witness the Animosity which derives from my Disclosures, and thereafter those Witnesses might conclude their own Judgement of the circumstances. Besides various risks are imminent for myself and multitudes of other people.

1 Like

Thanx for the Entertainment…

3 Likes