Stickers

Here’s what I have done with some of mine in the past.

6 Likes

The triggered would be so triggered if they understood that sticker.

4 Likes

My goal is never to trigger anyone. My goal is to promote pride in America and what she stands for.

6 Likes

Sadly, what you just said, would be very triggering for some in this country. :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

Unfortunately, you are not wrong…Hopefully that changes!

5 Likes

I like to be rather stealth, myself.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Desiree2 we’re glad that you’re here. And I agree with you about remaining in stealth mode.

Stay safe out there.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, forget the one on my tea jug

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Desiree2

3 Likes

Ok, story time.

When I started going to Krav Maga classes I stopped in the school to ask questions before I signed up or anything. I told them I liked what I heard and would stop in for the next class. On my way out I saw someone parking (this is in a strip mall, btw), and saw a Molon Labe sticker on the back of their SUV. Husband and wife get out, I say something about the sticker and he says, “Yeah, it’s a good way to say I’m pro 2a and if you’re not ‘with it’ you probably won’t get it.” I appreciated that. Turns out they were on their way into the next class (I just stopped by for info - I wasn’t prepared to start anything that day) so it kinda helped seal the deal that I was in a good place.

5 Likes

Warms my heart, Joe. Keep tearin’ it up!

4 Likes

Its funny you ask about stickers, made a donation to a police and first responders association and got a “We Back The Badge” sticker and pulled over in Fla. on our way home from my uncles memorial service, the cop just asked a few questions, never asked for license or reg, and he let us go! lol pulled us over for a school speed limit, which we never saw the sign for

8 Likes

Don’t you just want to stick these everywhere?

13 Likes

Reminds me of a road block coming home from the club one day. State troopers checking seat belts, and here I am in an old Dodge pickup, cracked windshield, no mirror, no muffler,running pretty ratty, and $7k in firearms in the cab with me. Trooper noticed my USO t-shirt, we had a quick back and forth on that, and he sends me on my way.I hit the gas, truck backfires big time,and I kept my eyes straight ahead😁. Next time up the driver side window shattered near the rifle range…truck had had enough of this life .

3 Likes

I have an answer to my original question. It’s Osage County Guns (not just someone in shipping) doing the sticker thing. Check this out:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU7oKDzsPu3/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Likes

I guess I’m a sucker for a good marketing gimmick. New Osage County Guns order arrived today…

1 Like

Just got mine today, can’t wait to spread the fun. :+1:

2 Likes

Whoever is making those stickers sure is wasting a lot of vinyl! Cool sticker though.

Kids named Brandon are sure having a good year! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Perfect for gas pumps, right by the current high prices.

1 Like

There was a older topic called “ A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS “ it included window stickers like this and started a fire storm of responses. >> ( SHOULD WE BE CAREFUL ABOUT WINDOW STICKERS ) <<<

1 Like