Staying in the race

It’s being reported this morning that bite- me is going to stay in the race and said it will take an act of god to make him get out.

What was the line democraps used in 80s - 90s:
The Republican Party is the party of NO and old men. How the worm turns. Now the democraps are the party of NO and old men and women and trans and gays and bi and lesbians…

13 Likes

You do realize you insult a lot of people.

3 Likes

Well, I want my reparations. I was highly insulted when the democraps said it back then.

Edit: what did I say that wasn’t true?

6 Likes

I was wondering if you knew.

1 Like

Maybe it’s the person (you) who feels insulted that is the problem. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Oh you are not blocking me, what a pleasant surprise. There is no problem only challenges.

As @Bruce26 said, maybe it’s you that feels insulted. I didn’t say anything bad about any group except for the Democratic Party. What is the difference between me saying democraps without mentioning who the party consists of and saying who the party consists of?

8 Likes

No one really cares…

7 Likes

They (the Democrats) may be looking around having an oh s#it moment, not because they don’t know whom to replace him with, but that it’s not cut and dry HOW to replace him. Their primaries are done. He won. People voted. It’s not a simple thing now to just swap out a candidate after everyone voted. What, do they hold a bunch of emergency primaries?

There’s no legal or constitutional process for it, so now they need to drug up FJB, get him all loud and angry, and send him out there to do his best. His inner circle is probably cranking him up now to get out there and fight like hell so they (the party) won’t have to address the fact that they lied to everyone and had no plan B, or didn’t understand federal and state election law.

9 Likes

I ask that question Robert1246 because I say democraps on here all the time. The only time you’ve said anything about doing it is when I mention protected groups. WTF?

5 Likes

He reminds me of Gollum. :thinking:

2 Likes

6 Likes

IMG_0076

2 Likes

I was just reading an article about Iran’s “morality police”… Ya we need that here. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I think labeling people is insulting. I think you know, The difference between saying democraps wiithout mentioning who the party consists of is saying democraps wiithout mentioning who the party consists of and saying who the party consists of is saying who the party consists of. The difference is
democraps without mentioning who the party consists of minus saying who the party consists of = democraps without mentioning. Unless it was a rhetorical (¿) question. Then never mind.

1 Like

Not rhetorical at all but you said that is labeling. Don’t you know that is the democrap’s bread and butter? They label and put everybody in a slot/hole and use it to divide us. As Bite Me said: if you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black!. Now that is labeling if I’ve ever seen it.

How is democraps saying the Republican Party is the party of NO and old white men any different from me saying who are in the democrap Party? It’s identical. Everything gets labeled in this country. Some labels you agree with and others you don’t. Besides I’m an old white man. I get called boomer all the time and I tell them h3ll yeah I am. I love my country and I stand for something.

3 Likes

There is a saying, I don’t know where it came from, “do not do to anyone what you do not want done to you. If I was you I would want someone to tell me I was being insulting. I am telling you, I think you are doing to them exactly what ( you don’t want) they are doing to you. That is the way it seem. If you understand that logic or not, it is no big deal. It seems like a loosing game. When you loose I loose. We all loose. Praise God.

That was a pretty good Kamalalalala word salad impression right there….

11 Likes

A lot of people? Or just you?

6 Likes

Did you know, the US Constitution gives every American the right to insult anyone? Also did you know, it does not afford you the right to NOT be insulted? Just a tidbit…

7 Likes