State of Illinois and the State Police

Even better!!!

4 Likes

Another organization (I believe affiliated with ISRA) is Guns Save Life. If you’re in Illinois maybe you’ve seen the GunNews newspaper they put out. A bit more on the activist side than ISRA, but still not a wild-eyed group of people. And the paper is a great source of information on the political shenanigans of the gun banners.

5 Likes

https://www.gunssavelife.com/

3 Likes

Have you been to any of the meetings?

1 Like

Contacting our representatives and senators isn’t going to get anything accomplished, if you wright them, you get a generic return reply, if you call, you get someone who basically just answers the phone, has no answer, says will relay the message, not trying to discourage anyone, I wish you luck, history is repeating itself right before our eye’s, this current resident in the white house has always hated the USA and Americans, you’ll be hard to convince me 81 million people voted for this.

5 Likes

I do not know everything and laws that govern us
is impossible to know everything. Thank you for your
Note here.

After 18 months on Biden, there is hopefully justice
and impeachment of Biden will stop some of the problems ……….

But server problems still present. The president has
tired to usher in the dark ages of 1930 / 40’s,
WW II over again to muscle in his dictatorship.

Please stay safe and continue to (TrainUSCCA ). Even
The smallest class or course is special. Thank you !

3 Likes

No but ran into some of their members at a IGOLD rally a few years ago.

2 Likes

If you’ve got one near you, try to go. They’re usually very interesting. Lots of information about Illinois gun law/legislation.

3 Likes

2c92bc00-2b1f-4355-a4d4-d570e0a2c870_text

5 Likes

I’ve been a member of GSL since just before COVID. A firearm raffle at every meeting. Been to meetings in Pontiac and Chicago when meetings opened up again. The meetings are informative, entertaining and a good social meet. The monthly Gun News has good articles from staff and many news and 2A sources. Check out the website.

1 Like

I’ve been going to the meetings pretty regularly for quite a while now. It’s interesting, also, to see that there are USCCA members there. The main speaker, last night (6-5-2023) is a USCCA member. And, of course, the NRA is also well represented.

1 Like

@George245 @MrBagworm

Thanks for bringing GSL up.

I just put the LaSalle meeting oh June 8th on my calendar!!!

2 Likes

Tell John Boch that I said hello… He won’t know who I am, but just tell him that I am one of the guys from Springfield.

1 Like

I partly agree with you. The thing that mostly gets their attention (apparently) is when they get so many lawsuits. That is what’s happening here, and eventually they’ll either get the message or be removed. I am truly amazed that Pritzker hasn’t had a heart attack yet. Or maybe he has and it just hasn’t gotten to the surface yet.

1 Like

1 Like

I know. I’m a bit surprised, but that’s not really my area of expertise either. I guess the clock is ticking…

1 Like