State Lawmaker Threatens Riots

State Lawmaker Threatens Riots After General Assembly Passes Pro-Police Bill. then she should not be a lawmaker anymore, arrest her for incitement.

11 Likes

She’s hiding behind her position.

8 Likes

Doing back to them what they do to us isn’t going to cut it. I would rather not do to anyone what I don’t want done to me. Think what you’re trying to do to me. Aretha Franklin

1 Like

I worked in Memphis until this past Sept. Now I live about 50 miles east. Let that crap come to my area, we’ll pile them up on I 40 as a reminder on how to behave.

3 Likes

These race-baiting HATEFILLED degenerates have no idea the fire sale they are building…
Black, White and Hispanic’s and every body living through this crap are ALL getting tired of their hateful rhetoric!
When this thing explodes it won’t/can’t be covered up, J6’ed ! It will completely unmask these criminals for what an who they are! Bang Bang

3 Likes

One doesn’t win a fight by fighting like hell. One wins a fight by raising the roof and boogie oogie oogie
'Till you just can’t boogie no more. A Taste of Honey

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, I will agree with this! Most of the hand to hand and mele weapons training I did was as much footwork as dancing!

Raise the roof and BOOGIE! ‘Till they can’t boogie no more!

3 Likes

You folks are TWISTED!
(I like that!)

As we use to say in NYC…‘Boogie till ya Puke!’

We were ahead of our time back then! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like