Spring Wardrobe Change?

Check this system out.

2 Likes

Thanks, but I had the wrong day for some reason… Next month. :grinning:

1 Like

Man I can’t believe this I feel like an NAH just playing brother @Fred_G you can change it on your personal data if you’re a member. Now watch me forget when it really counts.

2 Likes

Under armour wicking gear with my Aloha shirts. My alohas are loose enough to conceal a 1911

3 Likes

I changed it, not sure why it was still showing… I sure don’t need 2 birthdays in one year! :grinning:

5 Likes

@Fred_G The slice of cake is your anniversary date with USCCA the full cake is your birth date. :+1:

4 Likes

Omg, I wasn’t sure if that was serious or not. LOL!

I might as well just wear my battle belt.

2 Likes

I celebrate Four Birthdays each year. My Birthday. The day I graduated from Boot Camp, Marine Corps Birthday, and the day I became a grandfather. On all these days it is not about me. On my birthday I buy my mom flowers. Marine corps birthday I have a toasted shot to those who served and did not make it back. On my graduation boot camp day well, it is April 1st, I do my best on that day to fool as many as possible. Grand daughters birthday is of course about her but I can celebrate it with her!

6 Likes

I use a JM4Tactical magnetic leather holster. I actually carry in my running shorts. However, sometimes I swich weapons from 9MM to 380 for comfort.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Mike253 snd you are blessed to be here.

I LOVE my JM4Tactical holster! It’s great for just about all of my pants/shorts. ~Dawn

2 Likes

I do not change either one. Carry full size with in the belt holster with just a pull over shirt. Have no problems. Position the holster in the right position and it is hard to tell you are carrying.

1 Like

I knew that question was going to come up in my CCW Class yesterday so I purposely changed my favorite EDC to one I don’t carry as much.

I switched out my Glock 43X carried AIWB to a Glock 17 AIWB. I was wearing one of our instructor light nylon collared shirts so that is all that was covering the gun…

After standing/walking/moving/pointing/gesturing in front of the group for 4 hours teaching, at the point in the class when we are discussing concealed carry. I asked am I carrying a handgun right now, raise your hand if you think yes? Only about 10% of the class raised their hands. Then I asked are you guessing that because I’m the instructor I’m carrying a concealed handgun?, and if the answer is yes lower your hand. All but two lowered their hand. Then I asked are you willing to bet every dollar you own that I have a gun on me? The last two hands went down.

Most folks HUGELY OVERESTIMATE how many people will ever notice they are carrying a gun even when they actually can see the outline of it under a cover garment. Am I suggesting you wear skin tight clothing over a full sized handgun? Nope. But I also don’t really think printing is as much of an issue as we make it out to be in our head…

2 Likes

I wear a light weight vest that is big enough to hide my pistol in the winter or summer so I don’t change holsters .

1 Like

No changes for when I wear pants or cargo shorts-owb.
With gym shorts, I use a sling backpack with Alien Gear holster.

1 Like

I am lucky to have a variety of handguns to choose from, and have proficiency with all. My daughter used to hold up my 1911 or my Glock 21 in one hand and call them “Winter Wear.” In her other hand, my Ruger LC9s or my Walther CCP and call them “Summer Wear.” Pretty much sums things up.
Clarke Penley
Tupelo, MS

2 Likes

I am definitely a weather changer here in NC 85 degrees and 90% humidity you won’t carry a full size weapon not long any way…my summer choice is a Colt Mustang in a pocket holster cooked and locked .

1 Like

Why will this thing not post COCKED

1 Like

I see you’re looked, cooked, and ready to rook.

2 Likes

Robert, I think the vest makes it pretty obvious you’re carrying. It’s the only reason people wear the vest…:slight_smile:

1 Like