Sorry I've not been on in a while

With everything that’s going on, I’ve been DAMN busy. Trying to find more ammo: nope, trying to order gun powder for my new endeavor of loading: took quite a while but I think I found some. I’ve been studying harder than a slacker the night before a final, on learning to reload. I think I broke my brain… lol

I’ve also been training my buddy since he has no training what so ever and it’s going pretty good. We will be doing live fire training this weekend. Can we all chip in and buy an island? It’d be the safest island around. :grin:

10 Likes

I am not sure we could find an island with a big enough gun range (wait what about Australia its an island right?)

6 Likes

Yes, and a large enough one we could use cannons for fun

4 Likes

Where always here, bro!

When life gets hectic… We understand!!!

4 Likes

Well, I guess you got busy and stopped posting prior to me arriving, as I’m still kinda new, as I don’t remember reading any of your posts. Thanks for your service man and I look forward to reading your posts. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You’re from MN, lots of lakes? Should be some islands for rent or lease? There is some masters on this site that reload, and some of them have given me some great info. Great job on training your buddy!

2 Likes

I know it, thanks to the USCCA, I feel like I have a vastly extended family. I love each of you as brothers and sisters. I never thought I’d find an organization that thought the same way we do in the Marines, the thought that we ARE ALL FAMILY.

5 Likes

Technically I’m from Illinois, I claimed my refugee status in Minnesota… lol

2 Likes

all my relates are from MN and WI…I ll check out your utube, thanks for sharing!!!

2 Likes

Amen!!! && Without a shadow of a doubt!!!

3 Likes

People live there, you know don’t you??
And Brian, I’m curious. WHY the panic buying of ammo during an extreme health crisis all over the world. Ppl are trying to socialize because the virus can kill, and you are out freakin
g over enough Ammo?? WHY?? no one is going to come and take your weapons.

If you are referring to Australia yes everyone knows people live there (it was a joke and more people need to have a sense of humor)
And how do you know he is “panic” buying ammo many of us buy ammo on a regular basis to use for hunting or training or just plinking for fun
And finally I hope you are correct that no one is coming for our guns but a little preparation never hurt anyone

2 Likes

It’s not panic buying, I do A LOT of training on my range. And the media is TOTALLY blowing this out of proportion. It doesn’t matter that “no one is going to come take” MY weapons. When there police refuse to arrest anyone for anything less than murder, when felons are being released from prison.

Those 2 points alone have the Marine in me going from Def Com 2, up to 3. And I REALLY don’t appreciate your condescension. You have NO idea what I’ve seen in my life, nor do I ever wish you to. And on that note, I will leave you with this one last comment:

Do not judge a man until you’ve walked a mile in his shoes.

3 Likes

I’ve seen other comments you have made, you’re acting like a basic troll. That or you’re so far too the left that you can’t seem to grasp anyone else’s thoughts. This community has hard enough battles in social media. This is for all purposes our home, and yet you disrespect us in our own home?

If you’re visiting, please be polite and respect the men and women here, some are veterans, some are LEO’S, but we’re all willing to protect ourselves and others. For it TRULY takes a brave person to take on this role, we vets took on this role long ago and have never given up that view.

That being said, we don’t ask for a lot and we will help train and give good advice to those who truly wish to learn from people that either know what they’re talking about or can show you the right direction to go.

3 Likes

@BCaysB, buying ammo during this time does not mean he’s panic buying.

We all should be continuing our training in any way possible. For some of us that means dryfire training at home. And some of us are lucky enough to have access to ranges that are still open so we can live fire train.

During this uncertain time — especially in areas when criminals are being released early and police are limited in what they are allowed to do — training and having ammo is important to our personal safety.

1 Like

I haven’t been online as much as I used to be, trying to be away from the computer since if I am online I may actually get work for my job done. They are offering me firearms instructor once the office actually reopens, which i would probably enjoy to an extent, but it would also mean having to actually be at the job for 9 or 10 hours a day 5 days a week instead of being on the street hiding. I am with the office of fire investigations with the state and before this bs started with covid-19 I would go to the morning meeting and often as soon as it was over i would take my assigned “squad” and go hide somewhere near the lakefront and maybe do a report, while enjoying the peace away from the office.

1 Like

After getting further Intel, I’m willing to help you in anyway possible. If you have ANY questions, feel free to direct message me. I’m not a mean guy, I love helping and teaching others. You truly are in a VERY helpful community here. The USCCA is a family and we’re always welcome to new people joining our family.

I didn’t mean to come off to harsh, and I apologize if it seems that way. This is an opportunity for a fresh start, I extend my hand (so to speak) in friendship.

2 Likes

The monster is almost ready for the lightening storm, when I am finished, the lightening will strike and “HE’S ALIVE, HE’S ALIVE”
:smile::smile::smile:

1 Like