Something to laugh about

Watch “Ray Stevens - Grandpa Voted Democrat”

13 Likes

I thought it would have been puddin pants falling up stairs!

3 Likes

Your wish is my command brother! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That’s gonna leave a mark!

4 Likes

Still cracks me … Who other than this idiot falls UP the stairs… And on multiple occasions.

5 Likes

Not to point out the obvious (But I will)
If Donald John trump ever fell his people would have
been on him like White on Rice!
(He is no Angel, he’s made mistakes,)
but his people are LOYAL and Loving
and would die for him.
Nobody helped scoop up the Puddin’ So Sad! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:scoop up the puddin’ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:Oh, i kill me! He delmonted on the stairs! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
this is just too easy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Yet I keep going!

3 Likes

5 Likes

and Again… WA happened?

4 Likes

Maybe he was low on oxygen on account of that stupid mask on his face :rofl:

3 Likes

Regarding Trump… yes he isn’t perfect…with that he’s infinity better that what we’re forced to deal with now.

Jill biden should be held accountable for allowing this to have even happened. Mainstream media should have all their privileges removed for the blind eye they have done.

5 Likes

When I was a young boy, this is what America’s idea of a Democrat looked like. He had proven himself to be a leader long before he raised his hand to take the highest office in the land: The Navy Disaster That Earned JFK Two Medals for Heroism | HISTORY His book Profiles in Courage was required reading in some high schools.

He was as flawed as they come, but he understood the meaning of the word ‘duty’. There has never been a President in my lifetime as popular or as beloved by all Americans, on both sides of the political spectrum. The whole nation grieved for weeks after his death, some for months.

4 Likes

[quote=“John1505, post:10, topic:100168”]
He was as flawed as they come, but he understood the meaning of the word ‘duty’. There has never been a President in my lifetime as popular or as beloved by all Americans, on both sides of the political spectrum. The whole nation grieved for weeks after his death, some for months.
[/quote]

GREAT BOOK! I’ve lent it out numerous times! (Sometimes I never got it back and bought another)
Some STILL grieve the 'What if’s!"
Flawed is a Human Character trait, It doesn’t mean you are bad or EVIL!
These people are EVIL! There’s a difference. And he fell in love w/ Marylin…Not too shabby!
(sorry, couldn’t resist a Joke at the end of this)

2 Likes
3 Likes

Possible attention seeking and seeking responses from others for pity in his time of trouble.
He is not being truthful.

3 Likes

He doesn’t know how to be truthful…
‘No sympathy for the Devil’–M.Jagger

I saw on Jessie Waters Primetime that his assistant Johnnie’s GREAT GRANMAM AND GRAND MA WHO ARE BOTH DEAD. Got mail in ballots in the last election. ALL states in the country need to clean up their voter rolls to get rid of people that not only don’t live in the precincts, city, state, address, or are dead. Which also happens to be the law. But they refuse to do it.

1 Like

In today’s world JFK would be a republican.
That’s how far left the Democrats have moved.

7 Likes

New RULE#1: You need to be ALIVE and IN PERSON to vote. There fixed it :innocent:

6 Likes

With a Valid ID.

4 Likes

I live in Arizona. And they do have the option to request a MAIL-IN BALLOT. And I’ve been getting one for years now. And in the 2024 election I had to change my party to make sure that I would be able to vote in the PRIMARY ELECTION because I did not claim any party. And in Arizona if you don’t claim a party you cannot vote in the Primary elections. So I had to reregister and claim a party. And when I did they asked for my DBO, social security number, my Driver’s license number, and if I was a U.S. Citizens when I registered. And we just have a city election coming up. And I got a mail-in ballot. And it asks for a signature, date ballot was filled out, and a phone number in case there was a problem with the ballot. Also I just heard that for the 2024 election that NEW VOTING LAWS WILL GO INTO EFFECT TO MAKE SURE BALLOTS ARE HANDLED PROPERLY AND SECURELY AS WELL.

1 Like

I have only ever voted in person, and intend to keep doing that as long as I’m physically able to get out of my home and go cast my vote.

I don’t trust anything about mail voting, in any way. Maybe I’m very old school, but going to the polls seems like the only way to be sure our votes are cast and counted. It’s the way it’s been done for about 240 years now, and I believed the results for every election up until mail ballots were used, in my belief, to steal the 2020 election. I never really trusted mail ballots before 2020, it’s just that there were never enough nationwide to change the outcome of an election until 2020.

81,000,000 votes for a pants-messing, senile, corrupt old washed up has-been politician? My ass.

5 Likes