Someone please lie to me

I am not against LEO’s, I even wanted to be apart of the family since I was a child in Chicago, I thank God for having other plans for me.

Even if one wear the uniform but does not stop one of their own from doing wrong they are just as guilty of the crime. This is why LEO’s are known as the biggest gang in America.

3 Likes

I’m not against LEOs (honest leos) either, however, the LIE is the native tongue of the police. They lie to get you to surrender your rights, they lie to get you to confess to something you didn’t do they lie to cover their misconduct and they love to say “do you know how many times people lie to me everyday”-- to which I answer "not as many times as you’ve lied to people to violate their rights today. Bottom line, don’t trust the police or believe anything they say.

8 Likes

@Elza1 , so very true.

3 Likes

They’re human like everyone else. No one is 100% of anything.

3 Likes

That may be true, but EVERYBODY knows when they are bold-face lying.

3 Likes

@Brad , true but it seems as if some would go far out of the way just to look tuff.

2 Likes

The difference is that unlike us, they are allowed and encouraged to lie. If we lie to an officer, that, in and of itself, is a crime. If they lie to you, it is part of their job.

8 Likes

Obviously there is a lot wrong with the officer’s pursuit and arrest. I wonder what thoughts went through the minds of the officers who showed up later. Also it appears that there are major problems with the justice system. Scary stuff. Even worse, I watched the video (in a distracted environment), but was she mirandized? It appears that she wasn’t. This leads me to question the following:

1. How do we evaluate if a cop is bad, can something be done before the unfortunate occurs?
  2. What percentage of cops are bad?
  3. What can be done to correct this, so that it is not an issue in the future?

I am totally against a national police force, I think all of us can see how poorly that worked in nazi germany, current china and russia. I am also against disarming police. Defunding Police and replacing them with social workers is a bad idea, however after watching this I can see the argument that some have. I would rather fix what we have (if it is repairable) or replace it with something better, it is obviously broken. What suggestions does anyone have? My intentions are not to be offensive, however I think solutions are better than complaining.

4 Likes

@Christopher_S1 , I agree with you brother, I just wonder if the system is to far broken that it can not be repaired. I truly believe that there is a need for LEO’s but not for those which violates our constitutional rights nor those which believe in breaking the law just to look good or move up.

4 Likes

Only true if you are lying to a federal agent.

Just ask a Mexican for nightmarish stories.

4 Likes

Thus, it is better to remain silent than to speak and condemn yourself. I am glad to see the final outcome at the court as well as, the results of the LEOs outcome.

6 Likes

Speaking of not remaining silent, taking pics and videos. 4chan release, eh.

3 Likes

I know of some politicians that do the same😉

5 Likes

Lu-Can,hst is ttrue,but there are some good out tthere,as when I had my issue in Wa.State,the LEO on scene and the one night I was locked up treated witth respect an even put me in with the trustees and the bailiff in court even brought me a chair to sit in front of the judge and they even gave me a head set so i had no problem hearing the judge and USCA did not hace to fork over bail funds and the judge made a no bail decision and USCCA provided the ATTY and saved me the 3k fee

5 Likes

This is the bug with everything, adn why outliers are normally swept out of systems. In all of our troubled systems (education, policing, healthcare, legal, and so on) we’ve let the edges get further and further out. Now, you’d never know there was a middle, mostly through marketing and the media. I personally feel that all of these big/important systems can be saved with some ease, but there would have to be someone who wanted to do it. We had that guy in many cases, but he was “legally” voted out, so now we have a group which is again, trying to significanly modify what the citizens think is the new norm…which it isn’t…yet.

5 Likes