So where do these kids get all that money?

They had a solider on face book that said an 18 year old with no job had around $9000.00 worth of guns and ammo.

3 Likes

And the press continues to call semi-auto weapons machine guns! They have their heads so far up the liberal party’s asses, I’m amazed they can even see!

8 Likes

The Uvalde shooter had just turned 18 a couple months before the shooting. He may have received an inheritance, trust, or deferred judgement when he became a legal adult. He certainly did not earn it working the job of a 17-18 year old.

3 Likes

When I was 18-years-old, I had about $5,000 - all earned by working since I was 14-years-old, and that was 40 years ago.

2 Likes

How many 18 year olds in 2022 do you think have that type of work ethic? And what would give you ANY indication that any of these fine examples of 2022-era 18 year olds would be part of that extremely small group?

3 Likes

Sure makes you wonder since there is no coincidences, a well-planned and financed outing with an agenda to disarm the good guys, do the Dems have American Kids blood on their hands?

5 Likes

A nearby Chik-Fil-A pays $19/hr for new hires.
You’d be surprised how much money some teens have, especially when they’re living at home and not paying bills.

2 Likes

No guessing to it. Romney, Murkowski, Collins, Graham will subvert the US Constitution at every turn.

6 Likes

The other day, heard an ad on the radio, someone read an excerpt from the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution; They read it with passion, vigor, and emotion — from the heart.

It sounded beautiful, it came to life, they are living documents.

What stood out the most to me was how often the word “United” was included. Just made me think, if we are not united, then what are we?; If we are united, we are a country, and powerful.

Are we meant to be united? Did our forefathers and mothers foresee that importance in our future?

3 Likes

They must have glass belt buckles.

1 Like

Without any doubt at all. Follow the money.

$0roS and other leftist marxist Dem institutions.

2 Likes

Our Melting Pot burner has somehow been extinguished. The concept of becoming an American citizen has been replaced with “free stuff”, free healthcare, welfare, foodstamps, WIC, etc. and a “keep your old culture” laissez faire attitude.

2 Likes

Yeah, if the party made sudden, quick turn it would break a lot of necks

1 Like

Indeed it would… if only… hahahaha

$or0s, shoplifting, drug dealing, burglary, unconscious parental units, commie/marxist/leftist political recruiting groups, groomers, etc.
What a mess they’ve made of our country since the '70s.

4 Likes

Doesn’t this seem like it was planned? I wonder who planned it and it is obvious why? These people do not care about lives (kids) only control.

3 Likes