Sleep with one eye open

Another reason to have a plan. What would You Do if someone walked into your room and woke you up in the middle of the night? I strongly doubt I’d fight with him.

3 Likes

Yes, that would be so disconcerting that it would really be difficult to react properly.

2 Likes

If he walked into the house while the couple were sleeping then the physical security really sucks. :thinking:

7 Likes

That is why you sleep with a pistol under your pillow. :thinking:

5 Likes

Set the alarm system-eliminates “Surprise” wake up’s. Then you can prepare a proper greeting…

8 Likes

Gripping your pillow tight
Exit Light!
Enter Night!
Take my hand
Off to Never-Neverland

7 Likes

Went to see that concert with my son about 2 years ago. Awesome.

2 Likes

Caveat, this for only my home.

I don’t believe it could happen in my home. My bedroom door is locked, I have a small yip yap dog in room with me who alerts at any sound, I have 16 cameras on my property, alarms on every window and door. Controls and screens are next to my head in bed. HD weapons are close to head. Plus I have a Rottweiler and an American Bulldog roaming the house and all of my windows are Hurricane windows except for one which is 30 feet in the air and has an air conditioner in it (yes I have an emergency chain ladder sitting next to that window).

However, for purposes to meet your scenario.

I am coming up fighting.

1. I think I can take a cut or 2 and then use bed clothing to entangle him while I get my own weapons into play. Now if he is over my wife I am going to act differently. But I am still coming up with the intent to weapon up. I will protect my wife
4 Likes

If he shows in in my bedroom I’m fighting but not hand to hand.

2 Likes

My dog in the bedroom would make sure the perp doesn’t come near me like that :dog:

4 Likes