Six major cities on pace to pass historic 2021 violent crime totals halfway through 2022

2 Likes

Again, what is the world coming to .:man_facepalming: No wonder more Americans want to purchase firearms.

5 Likes

I have to keep reminding myself, this is not my imagination, this is real.

I kinda want to turn the news off, plug my ears, enjoy life, and just hope I don’t cross paths with the bad guys.

8 Likes

Guys, please do remember, that violent crime rates are still lower than a decade ago, or two decades ago…the media may make it appear that violence is off the charts and it’s a whole new thing the likes of which we’ve never seen etc etc…it’s not. It’s higher than it was several years ago, but it’s still lower than anytime in most of our lives other than a few years ago.

4 Likes

Of course they do - fear sells more advertising space! :wink:

If we do look at the statistics of violent crime over the last four years, it’s up, and up quite sharply over the last two years in particular. The sharp rate of change is the part that has my attention.

5 Likes

Must be the SUMMER HEAT kicking in.

2 Likes

We haven’t seen a spike yet, fasten your seatbelts and wait for the power outages and Supreme Court rulings!
Crime is not down it’s just being advertised and glorified like never before! It’s becoming more American than baseball! A liberal dream come true!

3 Likes

Conspicuosly not on the list - Miami, FL. It is not like the city is lacking on crime in general and organized crime. DeSantis’ leadership makes a difference.

1 Like

We need this guy in the White House!

4 Likes

Not until someone is ready to replace him in Florida. No replacement? He cant leave the post.

2 Likes

Florida seems to be a nice country!

2 Likes