Situational awareness saves the day for NYC couple

Even if the predator avoids prison, as is customary in NYC, he didnt avoid hospital.

6 Likes

I’m guessing he didn’t think that’s how that was going to work out.

11 Likes

Another failure of the “Victim Selection Process” :+1:

12 Likes

Would-be victim went off script.

9 Likes

Potential victims will most likely face aggravated battery charges because they didn’t want to get all jacked and :poop:

6 Likes

We shall see. Recall recent self defense case, elderly bodega owner stabbed thug. Attempt to pin murder change on him did not go far. This is even worse, disabled victim, cannot move freely, cannot run away. Maybe the DA will try to charge him with being white or something.

5 Likes

The only thing I would add to this, would be to stay and call the cops. I know it’s NY, and crazy but you are just giving ammo to the Prosecutor when you defend yourself and then leave the scene.

6 Likes

The best hope they have is alvin bragg is to preoccupied with the bad orange man

1 Like

I could understanding leaving if you felt the area wasn’t safe and/or thought the attacker might have friends nearby. It is NYC so it should be assumed that the street is not a safe place to hang out and wait for LEOs to arrive. But I would be calling 911 to report the incident and tell them that I was leaving for a safer area.

3 Likes

Now THAT was the most sensible comment I’ve heard here.
They left after THEY were attacked? Now THEY are being looked at?
I know Alvin ‘Chipmunk’ Bragg Tried to persecute the bodega
worker (seriously messed up his life even though HE was the Vic.)
But leaving the scene of the attack wasn’t wise.
Plus all the telltale signs are against them.
Multiple street Cams
He’s tooling around on a scooter (foot injury)’
Easily identifiable.
Known in the Community
(You don’t go to Woodside unless you live there anymore)
Not a Tourist Meca.
I am saddened New York has Fallen
It was a nice place, Queens especially.

3 Likes

Do you believe in KARMA. I do, and the perp got what he deserved. That was the reason I left NY in 2009. Best decision I ever made. IMHO those victims should have called 911 after they were safe. It probably would have saved them the headache they are about to go through. In NYC it is bad to defend yourself because it is a blue state. There is a good possibility that couple may end up in jail.

1 Like

That criminal was a phukin idiot and got exactly what he deserved. He thought he could attack two people and a big dog? I know why USCCA is banned in NY. It teaches people how to defend themselves, then how to navigate the aftermath, and we can’t have that in a state/city run by criminals. This couple probably have no idea the importance of being the first to call 911 and set the narrative, but, honestly, even if they did, they could still face charges in that screwed up, upside down world.

You couldn’t pay me enough to move back to that state.

3 Likes