Sit on your Butt and draw

Dennis 155 has it right. Why are you on the ground in the first place??? “Well, he came out of nowhere!!!” No he didn’t, he was there all along, YOU were asleep at the switch!!! Situational awareness at all times.

1 Like

Sometimes yes. Sometimes it’s just life, we must allow other people to be by us, we must walk through doorways, we can’t always refuse to allow anybody within 20 feet of us or anything like that, sometimes being in a situation where a person could conceivably knock you down is unavoidable

2 Likes

Like the first guy shot at the mall. How does one prepare for something like that?

1 Like

I’ve been in a few street & bar fights, many were ambushes. Car pull up to a light doors open up and it’s on, walk into the head stall comes open and SHTF, BUT that’s not the point here, the point here and the point of the training we do is “What If”? We know we don’t live in a perfect world. We know we may simple get it wrong. We’ve studied situation and been in situation that have proven to us that there is no Sanitary Situational Awareness. So instead of sitting there on my butt getting kicked in the face I prefer to have had, at least, a little bit of realistic experience.

2 Likes