SINKHOLE SCENARIO TIME!

Hate to say it, but from my limited experience with hunting a 10 mm may be light for a Saber toothed tiger or dire wolf. I would think .454 casual, 460 Ruger, 50 AE or 500 s$w would be better choices, but heck, a 9mm or 10mm would be better than nothing. By the way, for such a contingency of large prehistoric animals we need to change the laws in many states who only allow calibers .45 or under for concealed carry.

3 Likes

10mm handguns with hard cast bullets seem to be gaining popularity as backup brown bear deterrent in AK. They allow much faster followup shots than the BIG revolvers.

A rifle would be my first choice but would want quick follow up shots when packs of oversized wolves are involved. Unfortunately something like an AR in .458 wouldn’t be legal in CA as part of your falling into a sinkhole/alternate timeline kit😉

2 Likes

yeast is in the air

3 Likes

That too!

3 Likes

Yes but you need the right kind of yeast if you want your beer to taste any good.

Have not tried making vodka, since distilling liquor is frowned upon in the US. But will keep it in mind if I ever fall down a sinkhole;) Would make a good antiseptic and pain killer if my first aid supplies run low!

4 Likes

What resources do you have to keep yourself alive? Everybody knows that answer— DOORDASH!

3 Likes

Didn’t see episode 3 yet, but what is so stupid is the government Knows about the anomoly, they know what it does, so why don’t they drop supplies through? After all they are giving everyone else money, health care, cell phones…

2 Likes

Since the people who fell into that timeline likely won’t be able to vote in the next election there is no need to pretend they care about them.

6 Likes

That’s the new tv show LaBrea on NBC

1 Like

Yes, they will, it just will not be them actually voting… :sunglasses:

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile:

3 Likes