Sig Sauer New Products

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2019/04/26/nra-2019-sig-sauers-new-products/

Does anyone have any updated information on the 45 shown above. This is a new product and has not yet reached the SIG Website; was hoping someone might have some details.

4 Likes

All I can say is that it seems to be a SAO P220 Legion with suppressor. Beyond that, your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Dang! I wish I would have seen this yesterday, I would have asked the people at the Sig booth at the Expo. Let me ask a couple of people who may have the inside scoop.

2 Likes

Connection is sketchy at best to this site as I’m working from a military base and our firewall does not play well with others but thanks for all who responded back and for asking around Dawn.

1 Like

Still haven’t heard anything on these, @ES16. I’ll continue to pester people. :wink:

2 Likes

You’re too kind but I’m guessing since the above was at Shot Show 2019, it probably has not reached the buying public… i do appreciate your tenacity though, thanks Dawn.

2 Likes

If the above firearm ever makes it way to the buying public I believe i will have to purchase one.

I still haven’t heard boo. The range I work at has a Sig day in July, I’ll see if I can wrangle some info from the rep. :slight_smile:

Isn’t the firearm just a P220 legion? With a threaded barrel part? (Doesnt come threaded from mfg, barrel sold separately) :thinking:
I know this photo is showcasing the new suppressor announced at shot show 2019. Comes in both 9 and 45. I dunno much about suppressors, but I do believe the new modx9 and 45 can have their overall length adjusted. Digging deep in my memory bank to remember that one. Hahaha!

i’m not sure… you probably right as i’m a bit out of the loop on this… I’ll check out the Sig website and see what they show for the 220. Thanks for that, been driving me crazy.

You called it; it’s the P220 Legion :slightly_smiling_face: Many thanks for that tip. I’m not a suppressor person but the pistol really got my attention. Thanks Kelly!

thanks Dawn, Kelly set straight… 45 caliber is going to be my carry in the car, take in the house pistol along with my CC S&W M&P Shield 2.0…

Yup. No problem! You are certainly welcome! :sunglasses: