Shout out to the Veterans and Military

Thank you to all my brothers and sisters in arms.
U.S. Army 91B(63B)-Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic OIF 06-07, 09-10

7 Likes

Thank you for your service, @Jeremy1! :us:

My pleasure to Serve. thank you for the year of service to me here in WA hopefully things will be fixed but I dont feel that it will. another reason I might leave this state when I retire…

4 Likes

@Todd1, thank you, from one military family to another! BTW, Missouri isn’t full yet… its beautiful country and you’d be welcome any time :grinning:

Thank You for your Service @Jeremy1.

US Navy (1980-84) USS NITRO AE-23, Deck Hand, Paint Locker, 1st Lieutenants Supply Petty Officer.

2 Likes

Thank you for your service @Todd1! Welcome to the Community!

We’re not giving up on Washington! You need to know something about @Tim and the entire crew here at the USCCA, we are passionate and dedicated to helping responsibly armed Americans protect themselves… and we don’t give up!

Tim’s philosophy is pedal to the metal and go. If it doesn’t work one way, change directions and try a new approach.

And one thing I’ve learned during my time at the USCCA, the only failure is giving up.

4 Likes

Finally found a reply button

3 Likes

I found this online and had to have it! Will frame it in a display case and mount the case on the wall. This one is for myself and Veterans everywhere.

2 Likes

That’s beautiful, @NJStraightShooter!!

2 Likes

Sherry did not know how big a Bowie knife was… until I pulled it out of the box and handed it to her.

All I could think of was a line from one of the Crocodile Dundee Movies, “Now, That’s a Knife!”
:rofl:

3 Likes

My father was a combat medic in Hawaiian Tropic Lightning (The 25th Infantry Division) and was Vietnam until wounded and taken to Tokyo General Hospital.

3 Likes

Awesome photos -so much smile!!
And so very young. My stepdad was a navy medic, although he never saw wartime duty. Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

He is probably smiling since that is the first time he had been to the dentist in 16 years :rofl:
The Army dentist put in so many gold crowns and fillings.

His combat medic training did save my brothers life once.

Sadly as of a few months ago he is now on eternal assignment at Fort Snelling.

1 Like