Shot with his own gun - It Does Happen

Ha ha. I’ve been on the naughty list for a long time, here. I’m still not sure why. But if that’s what frustrates you, at least you have company.

I figure it’s a right of passage.

2 Likes

Armed Citizens Legal Defense Fund.
And I belong to about 5 other gun forums where the trolls are dealt with instead of the person calling them out.

2 Likes

I didnt know ACLDN had a forum. I’ll have to check that out

Actually when I’m not on my phone I need to look up ACLDF as it would be, not the Network one my bad

they don’t but a youtube presence

That is so true,so many go out and buy a weapon,then maybe go to the range 1 time or a few and then thinks he is ready YEA RIGHT! They dont think they need to train for a confrontation,they are deadly wrong about not training,just how many round are fired and most are as we called it in the Military the shot that miss the target are TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,I joined USCCA in 2017 and I joined for the legal protection,and I for one can verify that they have a quick reponse to SD calls and from that one confrontation ,all that dues I paid in was well worth it,got the dues back plus some defending me,and that is what i am here for,the protection and for the defense they supply

1 Like

It was only for the insurance that I joined,then started browsing the forum,never really posted any thing before my SD issue up when I was visiting friends up in Wa.State and that is where i actually used the benefits and glad i had it,at the time Wa, atty general wold not let USCCA sell to the Wa. citizens but since I was from Texas,they defended me very efficiently,this was befor USCCA got the insurance policy,dont know if they can use the policy inWa.State or the citizens can purchase it

2 Likes