Shooting/Training Partner

Hi. Looking for a partner/buddy that likes shooting and etc. I Trap & do All Gun (3) indoor & out. It’s just me so if anyone in the Dayton, OH area would like to hook up let me know.

2 Likes

@Jeff79 Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Know someone that would like to shoot together? I have a membership at Shoot point Blank @ Dayton Mall.

1 Like

Welcome to the family

1 Like

And ??? Anyone needs a training partner in Dayton, OH/.

1 Like

GREAT idea for a topic! Besides being a LOT more fun than shooting alone, it gives a great opportunity to share information and get an observers input on how to improve.

Just for the sake of curiosity are there people in the Eugene-Corvallis Oregon area that might want to discuss the possibility?

1 Like

Not a shot but I don’t think you could force me to Oregon, California, New York, Minnesota, or Washington right now.

1 Like

Welcome to the family brother and god bless you.

I live in Tempe, Arizona. and I belong to Rio Salado Sportsman’s Club. and I’m always looking for someone to go shooting with. and if they want some training I’d also be more than happy to do that too. and if anyone from the community comes to the Phoenix, Tempe area and wants to go shooting I’d be more than happy to take them out for a day at the range. I can bring guests to shoot at my gun club. all you have to do is to contact me and we’ll set it up.

1 Like