Shooting Teslas

We share the world with these people.

https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-dashcam-assists-arrest-tik-tok-viral-shooting-video/

1 Like

Tesla Envy :weary:

2 Likes

Yes, but they should be sharing a home in a prison facility with others like them.

1 Like

I’m not a big Tesla fan for a variety of reasons. The biggest being that my family and I are involuntarily forced to participate in Musk’s public beta testing of AI self driving tech every time we get on the road and now in parking lots.

But I don’t understand all the Electric vehicle hate going on? They are not going to be the savior that the far lefties believe them to be. But unless they are suffering from other insecurities Truck and SUV drivers shouldn’t view them as a threat to their manhood. Not sure if that was this guys issue. Just sayin in general.

3 Likes

Why did you shoot at the Tesla?

Because I can only afford a Nissan Rogue.

:roll_eyes:

I wonder if it was premeditated and Teslas were his intended targets.
Who brings a homemade contraption used for shooting projectiles?
Video shows it was within reach and he swerved a bit, probably while loading it.

2 Likes

And if Teslas have/get some version of AI…is it attempted murder?

5 Likes

Only artificial murder.

1 Like

Imagine your toaster taking the day off because it received a jury summons…

2 Likes

Or needing a mental health day.

2 Likes

This is crazy! I wonder what is up with California, if I recall correctly, the first highway shooting was in California.

@Lu-Can
So, there was another guy, this one in So-Cal I wasn’t aware of :flushed:

1 Like

Crazy but I guess it can be better than a real bullet or brick. Still dangerous.

1 Like