Shooting outside of gun show

This happened about 12 miles from where we live. Unbelievable. There is no connection between the shooting and the show

https://www.dispatch.com/news/20200920/mother-daughter-run-for-cover-from-fatal-shooting-outside-gun-show-at-former-westland-mall?fbclid=IwAR0lqjMPmXF3zMr2spiTgfu4EKt7QTpBovykxWfgX-pPayW4mSUXxa6rP1c

3 Likes

I am so thankful, God was watching out for the mother and daughter. The mother seemed to have used the best weapon of all for self-defense, her brain and wits. Seek cover, protect your child. This further shows a taser is a good tool but not always the best choice. This is a very scary scenario, and in no way do I see guns as being bad only the criminal faction who used them to commit a crime. I pray for the mother and daughter to learn from this experience and to Heal from the trauma.

5 Likes

I used to dismiss hearing what sounded like fireworks and “pop pop!” as just someone having fun or celebrating.
But, not anymore.

Also, I maybe profiling but I pay particular attention to any group of adults, especially young adults, gathered around an SUV in a parking lot.

Great presence of mind on the mom’s part.

4 Likes

Never let your guard down, no matter where you are.

6 Likes