Shooting of 5 year old

I know deep in my heart what I would have done to try and protect this child. What would be the legal course after I shoot the shooter. Minnesota Resident.

5 Likes

If this is the case I’m thinking of, where an unsub ran up and shot the 5 y/o boy in the head, in front of his 2 sisters, because the boy had ridden on his lawn and then ran off. You would take whatever action you thought was necessary, then call 911, then call the USCCA.

Then you would hope for jury nullification or a prosecutor using his discretion and not trying the case.

8 Likes

Cannon Hinnant.

Where is CLM (Children’s Lives Matter)?

8 Likes

I just don’t know what to say. Hardly on the news, nothing barely being said. I don’t understand. I’m a grandma and I just don’t get it.

5 Likes

@Tamara2 Know how you feel, sister. I have four grand-kids. Sad days.

3 Likes

Better situational awareness, in this case, about a sicko neighbour. Ideally, the parents should have noticed the guy is disturbed, and took reasonable steps toward vigilance and safety.

Of course, it may not be possible to notice mania like this. Then, people want to be nice, inclusive, sympathetic, not prejudicial, so they are in denial about potential threat. You can be nice and inclusive, but keep a wall between your children and someone you profile (oh, horrible word!) as a potential threat.

2 Likes

Media silence is media violence.

8 Likes

Now there’s anew slogan I’d wear at the voting polls!

4 Likes

It doesn’t fit their narrative. So it’s ignored. Just like MSM twisting itself into linguistic pretzels to call what’s going on in Portland, Oregon, “peaceful protests”.

This is a real tweet from the page. Warning very graphic do not click on. If easily offended or angered.

"Blew his little white privileged brains clean out of his head! #BlackLivesMatter.”

7 Likes

Agreed.

1 Like

Those are synonymous terms. C’mon man!:smiley: we profiled when dating! Situational awareness is profiling.
Today, situational awareness or profiling is mandatory. We are all masked up. Pay attention to peoples eyes and hands !
Do we get to loot and burn down buildings now, don’t we have a freedom to express our outrage! Per Portland and Chicago politicians? Forget Target and Walmart, I’m headed for the diamond district!
Oh, I get it, we’re supposed to mail in our outrage. Furthermore, why am I not seeing this on the news 24/7…?
It doesn’t get any worse than this. I don’t think we should wait for it to get any worse IMHO!
This is just too sad, prayers for the family.
Now it’s time to show ANTFA how it’s done! I’m saddened and angry and we all have the right to be.

6 Likes

Omg. What the heck is with those people.

2 Likes

Cannon’s story on The Five on Fox, along with a conversation about crime and chaos is the democratic cities.

1 Like

I watched the heartbreaking interview with the father, and i can’t even wrap my head around any of this. There’s no level of training that can prepare you, the parents are not to blame. It’s not an issue of race, nor should it be. It’s pure evil.

I can say without a doubt that i could not have controlled my actions after holding my dying boy. That man wouldn’t have made it to prison.

My prayers go out to that family, i can’t imagine the pain they are feeling.

3 Likes

Thank you Bruce

2 Likes

I agree with you, it’s pure evil.

This world has turned insane. And really there is nothing we can do.

2 Likes

So let’s connect the dots.
Peaceful violent protests, peaceful violent looting, burning down cities, rape murder, MSM, Blue State politicians, baby killings,
all equals the new Blue Ticket.
Who wouldn’t want this as the new future, choose wisely!
@Alexander8 said it best, our new rallying cry, “Silence is Violence” can’t wait to put that on a hat!

7 Likes

This wasn’t some random act of violence. The killer knew the the father, knew the kids, and had just had lunch with the father. The little boy rode on the killers lawn.

I hate reading the news right now. Just when u think it can’t get any worse. BAAAM IT DOES.

3 Likes