Shooting from your car while someone is shooting at your car

I have taken classes that teach you what happens when you fire through a car’s windshield. As a result, I have a whole new perspective on if someone is shooting at me while I am in the car. I feel this guy has good points.

8 Likes

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing this video @Buddha-In-The-Sun.

3 Likes

Of course more rare to occur; But if ever, God forbid we ever have to, how do we even deal with the loud sound in such confined quarters/space? No way around it?

Good vid. Makes me wanna re-organize against hip carry while in the car (hard to draw).

Like the man said, avoid it, prevent it, is the first step in self defense. Could I safely drive away first (our vehicle saving our life for us)? Man oh man.

Save up for bullet resistant windows and doors? Plates behind the seats?

Do bigger stronger looking vehicles psychologically deter a criminal from attacking? That older fella’s car looked pretty radical.

4 Likes

I imagined this scenario recently. If I saw someone approaching me and it was an absolutely “no way out” situation, I would roll down the window on the side opposite the attacker. Would it matter? I hope not to find out.

3 Likes

I posted this a while back— What happens if you hit something and cannot drive away?

5 Likes

Grab your trusty P-mag from the center console and reload.

4 Likes

FINALLY! Reality.

2 Likes

She was EXTREMELY lucky.

3 Likes