Shooter on a scooter

DaveSeventeen,

Did you see the guy that RAPED a 5 year old? Posted on TWITTER and many other sites.
Within (15) minutes the ‘Magistrate’ or ruling body of Dubai ordered his death.
They laid him on a blue tarp and started popping of rounds into his body. they didn’t kill
him @ first, NO headshots. The AK wielding Executioner made him PAY and then the put
a noose around his neck, brought in a Crane/Forklift and hung his bloody body for all to witness.
The security forces held back the ‘Trilling’ women in burka’s and got it done. RAPE?BREATHE NO MORE.

And THAT is how it’s done in a civilized country. An eye for an eye. WE FORGOT THAT.
We let these demons do whatever they want. pathetic.

3 Likes

that is what I am saying we need to start doing stuff like that. if without a doubt it can be proven .
phuck letting the p.o.s. rot in jail

4 Likes
3 Likes

It’s almost funny listening to him speak Arabic with an English accent.

3 Likes

Didn’t watch…couldn’t, won’t. Anybody would believes this should
be removed from this earth.

4 Likes

I agree with you. That is why I am telling people. The left wants islame in the US. Ask yourself why!?

4 Likes

Because they have no idea how dangerous it actually is, even though we have over 1,400 years of proof.

6 Likes

There a very successful vaccine that will cure pedophilia permanently it comes in various dosages .22 9mm 10mm .38 .45 and .50!

4 Likes

I’m arguing with :shamrock: right now whom won’t accept that fact. He would rather blame all of our failings than look at what is going to kill him.

2 Likes

Of course it does Muhammad was a homosexual pedophile!

4 Likes

Guys, gals, I’m sorry if I carry on too much about islam. But I value my country, my liberty, my freedom and our way of life too much to see ppl unprepared. Especially this community which seems to be filled with vets and loyal people whom cherish those same things. I am hoping that I can wake some people up to our next fight/war that is coming. We’re being lied to about everything, the national debt, inflation, the next war, our leadership and we’re losing pride in who we are. We used to stand up and fight for and to keep these things. Now all we are is divided and we don’t have anyone pulling us together.

5 Likes

The 1st amendment guarantees Freedom of religion which includes Islam, but on the other hand Islam cannot just come in and trash our constitution.

4 Likes

Islam defines itself as a deen, not a religion. A deen is a form of gubment, law, way of life then it says a religion. When you list other things above what you worship you aren’t a religion. You are free to disagree.

2 Likes

I am right there with you brother, except I’m not standing. I’m sitting in my power wheelchair :man_in_motorized_wheelchair: :us:

5 Likes

“Now all we are is divided and we don’t have anyone pulling us together”.
YOU NEVER HAVE TO APOLOGIZE FOR BEING A PATRIOT! NOT TO US!
We are going to win this fight! And all the ‘denier’s’ Political, News monkey’s
and Pedo’s will face our JUSTICE!
But there is entirely too much yammering from the Repulicrats who promise
much and do nothing. Mccarthy, The sleaze warmonger Graham and others
we will remember their names.

3 Likes

:I am right there with you brother, except I’m not standing. I’m sitting in my power wheelchair"
You told me yourself Brother you still have “(5) lbs of pressure” left. I BELIEVE IN YOU! Rock that chair.

PATRIOTS IT’S TIME! Time for a little “UNCIVIL DISOBEDIANCE!”

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:
Yeah… very civilized… they should put a noose around his testicles… not the neck… and then hung.

3 Likes

Testicles, Neck why not both!

How about a little ancient sentencing come back of City square "draw and Quartering?
Simple effective use of Natural horsepower! The FACT that the Executioner Didn’t just shoot him
in the head and wanted to prolong the ‘sentencing’ is a sign to me of the awakening of
of the ANGER towards Pedo Rapists.

3 Likes

Oh, the mighty diversity enriching America!

Why do I want to sing in his face “…From the halls of Montezuma
To the shores of Tripoli!..”

4 Likes

An Assault powered wheelchair? :wink::grinning:

3 Likes