Shooter on a scooter

CRAZY

2 Likes

Ban scooters!

9 Likes

Was the scooter legally purchased? :thinking:

6 Likes

The article I read said it was an “illegal” scooter. Whatever that means.

Given the location and the recent NY anti self defense laws it’s fair to say this shooting took place in a gun free zone. Curious how these laws never seem to stop these people. But not at all surprising that they were able to drive around for a couple hours shooting people with no one able to stop them given that law abiding citizens aren’t allowed to defend themselves there and the police have been defunded.

10 Likes

This is another example and prove that something went wrong with this Country…
We are willing to save the World…even the Universe… but cannot save own Citizens on our Land…

8 Likes

Caught!

7 Likes

Not funny but… :rofl:

9 Likes

If I were reporting on this… I would not mention “illegality” of the scooter, cause no one cares. Whether the shooter is an illegal is another matter! Is he?
As far as police working hard to determine why he committed the act – they can do it on their own time. The people are not interested in his motivation and don’t want to pay cops for that.

Surely 0 cash bail? Was social justice observed in the arrest? Very important!

6 Likes

I agree with you 100% he should be put to death now. no trial nothing a judge should just order his sentence of firing squad. I know fat chance of that happening, there will be some liberal panty waste that thinks he can be rehabilitated.

3 Likes

I don’t understand Shamrock?
Richmond Hill, Queens New York right?
When the Hell did a neighborhood become
a stupid Gun Free Zone?
Hey was tooling around Jamaica Avenue correct?
I lived there about 100 years ago but there was nothing there then.
Local shops, under the 'El train" (elevated Train Tracks) no reason
to claim Gun Free Zone status.

Oh, OK, Maybe ALL of NEW YORK City became a GFZ !

3 Likes

I can’t keep up with all of NY’s (and especially NYC’s) attempts to deny law abiding citizens their right to self defense. But last I checked they were trying to pass or already had passed laws that made it illegal to carry in private businesses that did not have a guns allowed sign posted and also declared most public spaces off limits. So you have the right to bear arms there but only in your own home apparently.

Unfortunately the good guys are the only ones who try and follow these insane laws. Mr. Scooter obviously had no concerns about all the laws he was breaking.

5 Likes

Richmond Hill was my first apartment away from my father @ almost (17). $250 a month rent (1977)
102nd/ Jamaica avenue. RIGHT THERE!
Everybody either worked or was a MOM. People WORKED hard for their Families
Decent Working Middle Class ( REAL Immigrants: Italian, German, Greek etc. --is that racist to say now?)
I am NOT joking here—seems like we can’t even have a dialogue anymore
Thankfully here its different.
It ‘was’ a nice place to spread my wings and taste true freedom…and these phuckers ruined it
as they ruin everything they touch. did you see buttface ‘smirk’ as he exited the squad car?
I wanted to…

5 Likes

yes I did that was why I said send him straight to jail, hold a minimal court and be done with the phucker

4 Likes

Yes you did my Brother!
There IS justice in prison (often better than the courts)
Inmates don’t like crazy azzhats, child killers etc.
Hopefully he will get the Karma he deserves

3 Likes

I’m starting to doubt that. Seems like some ■■■■■■■ has joined us and is flagging almost everything that is questionable in their opinion. Sadly the moderators are going along with it blindly.

4 Likes

WOW libt0rds considered a cuss word! The liberal creep is really setting in here.

4 Likes

Yes Sir,
Ya gotta watch out for those ‘Libt0rds’ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: They are the new menace here!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Laws especially these days are only for the law abiding the criminals can do whatever they damn well please with no consequences! It’s time to bring back things like a public hanging… it’s the best deterrent for violent crime!

6 Likes

Problem is that the liberal courts will deem self defense as a violent crime. And not armed robbery, or rape.

4 Likes

Into something useful to society… mulch. :sunglasses:

8 Likes