Serial numbers on ammo and ammo registry?!

Nice. Not use Facebook, but I was fascinated to find out about Witness Slips. Amazed by that, in a positive way. It was one of the big three 2A orgs who e-mailed me a link to my state’s witness slips. Tons of respect, (witnessing - a very gutsy move). I salute them.

2 Likes

We’re seeing that nation wide, on the local, state, and even federal level.
That pesky 2nd Amendment keeps them from banning firearms outright, so instead they’ll just make it so inconvenient and expensive that only the rich will be able to afford to carry legally. Don’t forget that more than one of these anti-2A folks have explained their own private security by saying that they need guns because they’re important; it’s us plebes that don’t deserve it. These are typically the same people who say we can’t have Voter ID laws because it creates a burden on the poor.

No idea how the courts will rule on this one. Unfortunately, it probably just depends on which judge is assigned the case.

1 Like

Someone is going to specialize in ammo production that predates that law. Black markets are still going strong in the 21st century.

2 Likes

Check out the ISRA(Illinois State Rifle Association) page on line. They post updates about these kinds of laws.

4 Likes

I am in no way confident with the direction we are going as far as gun laws go. Hopefully SCOTUS and local governments will protect our rights!

3 Likes

I share that sentiment. And if wishes were horses…

3 Likes

We’ll be trampled in a stampede?
:racehorse: :racehorse: :racehorse:

3 Likes

They will ban horses next

2 Likes

Your being there is irrelevant, your brass was there, you must be guilty, why else would it be there? Think like a government enforcer bent on punishing innocent citizens exercising their inalienable rights, not a rational person.

1 Like

I was trying to visualize this.

Wow that is so outrageous when will these politicians learn not to do stupid things like?

They won’t. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Our government is currently in pursuit of absolute power.

I’m starting to believe it’s always just a matter of time for a republic to become an empire. Still, it’s better to start off as a republic than to start off as an empire. We just get to be the “lucky” generation that gets to lose all of our liberties.

2 Likes

When the Senate is dissolved and the Feds construct a Death Star, we’ll know the Republic is dead.

3 Likes

I don’t believe Rome ever dissolved the Senate. That didn’t help them.

Still, if you happen to have any glowy swords for sale, I might be able to trade you for some robes.

2 Likes

Ah, more examples of liberal brilliance!

1 Like

I lost my lightsabre in a boat accident.

3 Likes

How tragic.

1 Like

Black Market–that is RACIST (All Bullshit)

2 Likes

Let us then consider it to be a market of yet-undefined darker-than-usual coloration.

2 Likes

When they get real jobs and have to work for a living. That’s when. Sorry.

1 Like