Second Amendment Friendly/Supportive Brands and Stores

Welp… Black Rifle Company is back in the crosshairs.

I’ve previously said I don’t think they are anti-2a… I still hold to that view in that they aren’t ANTI-2a… but I can’t say they are PRO-2a either. Which is totally fair, and not every company I interact with needs to be pro/anti one thing or another. But I do think they need to figure something out because they certainly (in their ads/videos/etc) portray themselves as a supporter of the black rifle but their public statements do not back that up.

Johnny B lays it out way better than I can:

3 Likes

2 strikes for BRC. Have to disagree with Johnny, 1 million people quit paying $7; more like $27, the impact will be felt. Ask Coke what happens when you piss off the masses. Buy from Blackout Coffee instead of BRC, SBucks, or Dunk’n, so you’re not funding the anti-American agenda.

9 Likes

Thanks for the update. I saw where BRCC was back in the news.

I have a question about Johnny B and his style.

Am I alone in my discomfort with the paid by the word or minute approach to presenting news or facts?
This style of presentation bores me to tears. Five minutes of info in seventeen minutes of rambling!

4 Likes

Haha! Certainly the style isn’t for everyone. I like it because his ramblings kinda resemble how i rattle ideas around in my head until i come to a conclusion. His route is usually a little more entertaining though.

3 Likes

I agree here. Anti-gunners will never buy their coffee. In trying to attract fence-sitters they will alienate all the pro-2A audience which I would bet is likely the vast majority of their consumer base.

7 Likes

Go “WOKE”, GO BROKE!!!

5 Likes

The local Gun Store/Outfitter that I have a training alliance with just started selling BRC. I still have my monthly subscription.

As I’ve said in a different thread post here, as a company it is very difficult to get ALL the customers, blue and red, if you make political statements. You either piss of one side or the other thus hurting revenue. When the name and logo of your company is a “Black Rifle” you’re already behind the curve with the blue folks.

4 Likes

Yet they continue to pander!

I like my Dunkin’ Doughnuts original blend!

3 Likes

Friendly in Va and NC from what I see

3 Likes

Black Rifle Coffee Company again… Warning, lots of “beeps” to edit out cursing. Link to original video in the Youtube description if you want/need full context. They should probably just stay off of social media at this point.

5 Likes

Black Rifle Coffee was a small blip on my RADAR which dropped out even before the Kenosha brouhaha.

I think I will follow this Gal for awhile to see where this leads.

5 Likes

A family friend knows I’m a gun owner. His brother, a Marine, came to visit.
My friend was just trying to do small talk when he turned to me and said, “I’m thinking of buying a gun.”

His brother remarked, “why do you need a gun?”

It’s not the comment that I had an issue with. It’s the way he said it.

But, hey, I’m not a veteran. So, what do I know? :man_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

I have and support respect for all veterans.

That being said, our Armed Forces and First Responders are a slice of the general population.

You see Brigs, Stockades and Ft. Leavenworth full of societies rejects. Trying to pigeonhole all vets as single-minded won’t work either. IMO

Respect is something you have till you lose it!

9 Likes

I do remember some POS in the Army. They usually get kicked out. Most people don’t really know the craziness that goes on.

3 Likes

The Governor Of Virginia is Dimwit!!

4 Likes

I realize this has been here a while, but it’s appreciated. Most of the usual suspects on the
non-supporters.

2 Likes

My local *Starbucks, after a fellow customer spotted my pistol looooong time ago & called LE, told the responding officer I was welcome to carry there after my CHL was verified. Obviously that’s not the company wide attitude, but no, not every location is opposed.

*local Applebees put a no carry sign up few years ago. As a regular, I complained. Not long after the sign came down.

I have a few personal “lists” of companies I consider enemies to the 2A, or patriotism in general….they’re categorically anti-2A from the boardroom down. I
Just don’t want anyone to think the exceptions I list are wholly guilty of disrespecting our 2A rights. Many, too many are.

Glad to see this list, see nothing new to moi.
However, we who spend money should doggone well be aware of companies like these listed. Thx!!

10 Likes

Walmart (the ones I have been in) in Oklahoma City, just request you don’t open carry.

7 Likes

I am wondering who is going to be there for these people when they face a God who is a Consuming Fire.:fire::fire::fire: Hebrews 12:29
Hummmm…maybe they will have train cars full of fire extinguishers.:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I believe NE is an open carry but I prefer to CCW. We live in the little(ish) town of Sidney, it’s the home of the original Cabela’s. I think most of the county is 2A friendly. Got out of my home state Colorado…too blue for me.

8 Likes