Second Amendment Friendly/Supportive Brands and Stores

You might want to visit this thread.

4 Likes

Merged the two - thanks for the heads up! ~Dawn

5 Likes

I look at this list that contains many very wealthy people, and I have to wonder how many of them employ people with guns for protection. I’d be willing to bet a fair number of them do; any takers?

7 Likes

I find it funny, I have trained people on gun safety from the cooperate headquarters in Seattle. Personally, I miss coffee but, it makes me go pooh! TMI ? SORRY!

4 Likes

cool and thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

have ya looked into pro-biotics? had issue due to receiving too many anti-biotics…

looked around and found some…Dr. Tobias brand on amazon… they have helped a very great deal!

might work for you but YMMV?

4 Likes

Select type of business i.e. Restaurant, then select city, or search by name.

My bank is not on the list! :sweat_smile:

https://www.rightapp.net/input/DisplayIllinois.php

4 Likes

Depends on the state and if you’re partaking in an adult beverage. You can see that for each state on the USCCA Reciprocity Map here.

Each state will have its details in the section Carry in bars/restaurants that serve alcohol?

Shared with CloudApp

5 Likes

It’s okay to carry and drink in a restaurant (in Texas) that is not 51% bar or liquor sales. You have to know the legal limit for yourself thought. Alcohol content is important too. Some beers have 2 to 3 times the alcohol than your normal 4% Bud Light.

I remember the days when it was legal to drink while driving.

4 Likes

In Chiraq and the collar counties + the rest of Illinois…

@PlumRed

• Carrying a weapon in a church, school, public park, courthouse, or other restricted location: A CCL holder who carries his or her firearm in a restricted place can face a Class B misdemeanor. A second or subsequent violation is charged as a Class A misdemeanor. Law enforcement may suspend a concealed carry license for up to six months for a second violation and permanently revoke a license after three or more infractions.

For those who have subsequent CCL violations, their license can be permanently revoked. It does not matter if the second and third violation are a few years or even decades apart.

3 Likes

@George98.
I’m aware of this and do not make a habit of this behavior however, there have been a few instances where the alternative was very unexplainable and inconvenient so the risk was taken as being much less conspicuous by just being fluid in action and departing asap.
Circumstances warranted prudence. I made a choice. I do avoid situations now using the experiences as lessons learned. Compromising situations are everywhere. My life is much more sedate now.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Great link. Thanks! Screw um. They won’t get another dime from me

4 Likes

I hope that’s private security paid by Walmart.

2 Likes

Thank you OldDude49 bc now I’ll boycott as many as I’m able. For one we ALL must quit FB & Twot bc of the millionaires making money to use against us. I’m on Gab. It’s great. President Trump has a page on it. Imagine IF WE ALL quit those 2 that would notice.

5 Likes

That’s great George98! I’ll hafta call my state Rep about that bc we are in the process of passing open carry. We have CWP right now.

5 Likes

Yeah, I used to go in there all the time with my cc even tho it is against your membership. If it’s concealed, it’s concealed…

4 Likes

Remember to use your membership, Reciprocity Map & Gun Laws section to review carry options in your state and others under the learn option on the web site. Look for the state section,
“NO WEAPONS ALLOWED” SIGNS ENFORCED?

Are “No Weapons Allowed” signs enforced in Montana? If yes, violating the sign would be considered to be a crime. If no, violating the sign would not be considered a criminal offense. NO!

Latest updated 5/18/2021

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Mike64

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Mike164 and God bless you.

2 Likes