Second Amendment Friendly/Supportive Brands and Stores

Those are absolutely fair critiques. And a lot of folks agree with that.

But for me, I think there is a good bit of difference between “you could have supported better” and being actively anti-2A like most of the businesses on the list in the OP and mentioned throughout this thread. I am watching them a little more closely than I was before, so I may or may not change my mind in the future based on those actions. YMMV

6 Likes

That’s a big list. Not one of those business you are won’t somehow linked too in your personal life. You do know that a lot of those big companies own smaller companies that might involve you’re daily life?
I agree. I recently stopped any spending at most of the ones on list I used to do business. With. Primarily ATT @ Autozone.

4 Likes

Why do you say that? Kenosha statement?

2 Likes

Make that 3 in the area.

3 Likes

I articulated my reasons above.

4 Likes

Yes, Ct is a conceal carry state so basically as long as u have a permit to carry you are pretty good where u go.

4 Likes

Yeah I think even some on top list are state specific. I have found different attidudes according to the management at diff stores

3 Likes
4 Likes

You might want to read this, and take your coffee business elsewhere. Personally, I found their prices too high to even bother trying. I have a roaster in Tyler, Texas that I have recently been using. I don’t know it’s political affiliation, but for coffee, that is not my primary concern, fair price and good taste are primary.

4 Likes

I am interested in your answer too since I put it up. Dave17 sent me to the beast site about Kyle. But does that make them anti-2nd A? Curious since I am the one that put them up here

3 Likes

Oops. Sorry I saw your older comments. I guess I am just not into cancel culture. They are expensive but to each his own.

3 Likes

Using a different company is not “cancel culture”. I am not advocating a boycott or having the media blanket them with bad press. They bill themselves the antithesis of Starbucks politically, as the reason to buy their coffee. We know of one instance where the CEO donated to a politician not aligned with the right, one would reasonably question their honesty in their business model of being Conservative.

As I stated, their political affiliation is irrelevant to me. I have a roaster that I use that roasts to my preference, not charred Earth like Starbucks, has good prices, sells in full pounds, and has a wide selection of varietals. I drink coffee black, no sugar, so taste is important to me.

4 Likes

I hear you brother. I know you are not in the cancel culture business. I am just seeing the left is into that game so much it turns me off. What is the name of the coffee company that you said you get out of Tyler Texas. I am a cheap Presbyterian so. lol. And at the same time I want to support our veterans. PS I am a nothing in my coffee guy too.

2 Likes

Here is a link to their site.

3 Likes

Oh yea! Also I have lived hear since 1999! Before I lived in Sumter. It is better here than NC!

2 Likes

SAME here here in SC.

2 Likes

Arizona is a right to bear arms state as long as its in the open you are aloud to carry most all places

5 Likes

Welcome to the family @Athena1 and god bless you.

5 Likes

You are right about Coward Cooper, I live here in NC and cant stand the guy, but now we got a heck of a good Lt governor who is putting him in his place and has also plans to unseat that coward and I believe he will.

9 Likes

got it elsewhere but think it is a good list…

https://www.ccrkba.org/antigunbusinesses

6 Likes