SEC Championship

I’m proud of you buddy, keep up the good work both of you.

2 Likes

@Randall318, it all comes down to the doing, not the talking. Rowdy crowd, huh?

2 Likes

@Reloader54 I’m a Uga fan…my favorite pup. I especially enjoyed the Dawgs when Dooley reigned.
It’s too bad they’re out, but the playoffs look to be exciting anyway. Of course I believe we will get another title, but four surprisingly great teams came out on top.
It’s gonna be fun.

2 Likes

@Bugleboy,

Better be careful now! Joe Burrow got another Heisman moment against each on who said similar things!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You know I’m just messing around, bro. Best of luck in the playoffs and prayers of health sent to all players from each team!

Best Wishes,
Randall W. Anderson

1 Like

@Randall318. Yep. Only one will be champs, and we aren’t playing. But we can enjoy the ride. Too bad our teams aren’t getting together next, but it’s a great possibility they’ll both be there for the last one.
Sometimes the best team actually wins lol.
For real though, John Heisman was a Clemson coach…for about three years. I think he got his greatest fame at Georgia Tech. He’s the one who got the forward pass legalized. Without that, we probably wouldn’t be talking football today. He was an interesting fellow. He was a part of most sports I believe.

2 Likes

Burrow may end up with the Heisman. Many are pushing for Trevor Lawrence, but Beaureaus has had a long success.

2 Likes

I know! One of us will hate each other on Jan 14th (The next day)
It’s in NEW ORLEANS LA soooo good luck to the opponent when we do play.

I HAVE to laugh about it now but do you recall in the New Orleans Superdome 2011 BCS (when it still was the BCS) and we didn’t even make it past the 50-yard line once against Alabama BUT we beat them at home that year and won the SEC championship going 13-0 and BOOM play number 2 Alabama and it’s gone!

Now I remember why I hate Alabama and all those NC are supposed to be out Alabama have under Sabon

Nick Sabon once was quoted saying, "My biggest regret was leaving LSU for the Pros)

Well @Randall318, I can’t see how winning or losing a football GAME could cause me to love or hate anyone.
We have a great program, and the men have done exceedingly well. I really don’t believe noise level or unruly crowds will shake our guys, but we will see what happens. We haven’t won national championships every year, but we have won a few. we’ve been there. We can go again.
But win or lose, it won’t cause love or hate.
I just wish that the people who attend both football games and church would apply the same enthusiasm and vigor about their savior as they do about a game that can have no eternal benefit.
I’d like to see those same people talk to total strangers
with the same pride and adoration for their savior as they do ball teams.
I can’t hate you. I will enjoy watching and supporting a fine team.
I remember once my wife and I were challenged at a red light. I’ve learned better so relax. My wife said don’t do it, but away we went. He had a hot ride. We were waiting for him at the next light. When he pulled up in what was that year the fastest American production car, he looked over, smiled, and gave me his applause.
Ruth Anne asked me what I’d have done if he’d beat my hot rod. I said I’d clap for him and enjoy seeing a great machine and driver.

@Bugleboy,

You sound just like my pastor!
BUT, when I say, I hate Alabama its not like “Hate” …it’s rivalry!
We have a whole Bama Hate Week here :rofl:

But, I swear I DO!
I’m the one Praising God down the road, in the pit, or when all is well!

All I will listen too is Chirstian Music
This is my jam right now… https://youtu.be/AI3VcChbPBY

Are here we goooo

This one puts me to tears every time!

Congrats Joe Burrow from LSU for winning the second Heisman for the Fighting Tigers.#ForeverLSU

1 Like

Oh no! Remember the Heisman curse lol.

2 Likes

Yes, I do!

But Joe, I don’t believe will falter in playoffs are the pros.
If you really watch Joe hes realistic and not good because he does all this outlandish stuff that want work in the pros.

For example:
Manziel-- Last I heard he was playing arena football in Canada lol

1 Like

I wss joking of course. I’m not stupidstitious.
I think he deserves the honor.

Accolades and honors are things we great ones must learn to bear. I’m sure you understand this.
I have to iron my cape now so it will flutter in the breeze while normal humans admire lovingly.

Looks like Tigers will play Tigers. In the Peach Bowl you weren’t playing an undefeated team. 29 in a row so far.
It will be a good game.
Did you see Trevor bounce back after that head down helmet hit along with that arm trying to wrench his head off? That got him mad.

2 Likes

I seen a clip
After the butt whopping we gave Oklahoma (Boaring game) I couldn’t watch any more football.

The LSU fighting tigers got on the board and it’s was score score score, Oklahoma 3 & out 3 &out 3 &and out so on and so on…

1 Like

Great win LSU, my heart goes out to you and your assistant coach for the loss he suffered right before game time.

2 Likes

Thanks @Zavier_D!

It means a lot!!

1 Like