Searching for Ammo

This daily quest has resulted in sleepless nights, restlessness, mounds of frustration, and a very bad idea of possibly buying reloading equipment…

11 Likes

I know how you feel brother. I went to the gun shop today to pay off my son’s birthday present. They only had two boxes of .38’s no .357’s. bad part is you have to stop going to the range because it’s to hard to get ammo to replace what you shooting.

3 Likes

Armscor website seems to have good supplies

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

Load your favorite sources in a browser, have your credit card locked and loaded, don’t hesitate when you see something close to what you need??? Working so far, but I am not sure we are looking for the same ammo

2 Likes

I have been doing a lot of my own training with my Syrt training gun. Timed draws, getting rounds of in a second in a half. Target requisition, shooting multiple targets (3) with two shots in three seconds. As for ammo I am set for reloading for a little while.

3 Likes

I was there 2-3 weeks ago and crossed the line a few days ago when an opportunity to purchase unused equipment presented itself.

Now, instead of searching for cheap ammo, I’m now searching for cheap primers :scream:.

However, even with current markups on primers, brass & bullets I think I can still get to 0.30/round today. And it will definitely help for the next shortage - which seems to be happening more often and lasting longer these days.

1 Like

I was well stocked to reload and well stocked on ammo, both practice and carry. I dont worry about the shortages. I am actually trying to find time to shoot more (but I am always trying to do that). Shooting is a perishable skill after all.

2 Likes

Since things started getting heated lately We have been doing more range , dry fire, and home defense Readiness training, working plans for what if, including code words, hand signals …with my wife , and family

4 Likes

Good luck with primers, at least SR or SP, both of which are basically same, Are really hard to get.

1 Like

Midway right now

AS A REMINDER TO EVERYONE … I have said this before, as others have as well…

BOYCOTT Cheaper Than Dirt . They are price gouging criminals. They have supported gun control in some cases as well.
They have done this in the past and will continue to do so if left unchecked.

Share this with all your friends as well…
https://www.washingtongunlaw.com/what-everyone-needs-to-know-about-cheaperthandirtcom

1 Like