School shooting in Michigan

Parents criminally failed in their parental duty.
School was negligent in their duty to provide security to students.

3 Likes

They were charged
 Mr. Rittenhouse was also charged and prosecuted.

1 Like

If I heard CNN or The View mentioning Mr.Rittenhouse and the Oxford murderer in the same sentence, I would not be surprised.
Here though

1 Like

I work with people who are comfortable telling anyone that they’d sue any school or teacher who used any kind of disciplline on their kids.

2 Likes

You misunderstood my point. These parents were charged, that does not make them guilty, just like Mr. Rittenhouse was not.

2 Likes

This is complicated. I am a firm believer in parental responsibility. They didn’t do their job right at some point, and in the end, they armed him. They are guilty of a moral crime. Is there a law on the books that they broke, I do not know.

2 Likes

You are pointing out a problem with public education. Many private schools would expel the kid if parents block their disciplinary procedures. Nothing is wrong with homeschooling!

1 Like

Weirder and weirder. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This is some kind of game between PD/lawyer/media, isn’t it

2 Likes

Apparently YOU missed a lot of prosecutors statements . As The investigation will go on and school authorities may be charged ; but the parents will face civil charges for their roll and more than likely those school officials also.
It was the parents that left the the meeting that day & didn’t want to take their son home . The school officials failed to notify the police of that information of his notes , the meeting nor their lack of refusal to suspend him . Yeah more to come . Especially the police & parents with weapons still in their possession .

It’ll all come out many students , teachers & school authorities to be questioned _ it’s just starting to unfold .
The mothers text messages to her son are absolutely unbelievable & totally incriminating .

3 Likes

A reading of the evidence for the warrants.

1 Like

According to one news outlet, the parents have been charged with homicide/manslaughter and have taken it on the lam. This is giing to be very interesting to watch it unfold.

2 Likes

Exactly. I will wait to see it confirmed by multiple sources.
I had seen families, praising their criminal loved ones for their success in crime, so this is a possibility.

They are probably headed for Mexico! Then sneak back across the open border so they can turn around and claim asylum, get on a midnight train to Georgia, disappear, claim their $4500.000 use 1/10 of it as bail money, get free college or skip out never to be seen or heard from again!
They could maybe claim cartel status and work for the Brandon administration!
If Alec Baldwin can claim he never squeezed the trigger, with his hand firmly on the gun, weeeelllllllllll.
These are a couple of parents that showed up at a recent PTA meeting to voice an opinion about CRT and are now being hunted under a kill or capture order!
You can loot every high priced store in America, you can drive your SUV into a crowd, killing 6 and get a medal for it. But if you leave your gun on the kitchen table, it’s the death penalty!
Not making light of the situation, making light of the complete LACK of law and order in the country. They let a guy out on a couple of hundred bucks, knowing he was going to KILL again. This administration is sending a clear message, that crime pays well!
What’s truly scary, is there are plenty of Ted Bundy’, Charles Manson’, and a whole host of other model citizens just waiting! This is the purge! They just haven’t set a time limit. Can we really wait till 2022?

$500.000.00 each full amount bond.

1 Like

@XDallThings ,
Thank you for sharing this series of videos. Frequently I run across intelligent, educated people that are relying on mainstream media for information regarding active shooters and believe the only answer is “take all the guns away”. The information provided utilizes statistical information based on actual events presenting time as a critical factor in victim count. I will use this reference in my discussions with these naive folks. I try to remain civil and calm when discussing our rights with anti gunners. In reality I would I would like to tell them you would be the first I would step over and leave to bleed out as opposed to briefing conscious victims on how to administer first aid to themselves to slow blood loss. Thanks Again,
George

1 Like

Not in the least. If the her intent was to charge those responsible, the ones clearly, immediately, responsible were the school officials, they were the ones that allowed him to go back to class. They had complete control over whether or not he would be able to go back to class. They also could have searched his backpack.

It is clear the prosecutor has an agenda. In no way am I stating the parents should not have done things differently, but that is a “hindsight is 20/20” issue, whereas the school officials did not need any other excuse to detain, search, remove him from the school, etc., than the evidence they had already acquired, heard and seen.

The prosecutor made the claim about the “ongoing” investigation only because the reporters were chewing her a-- off due to the community outrage that the school did nothing when they had clear evidence and ability to remove the child, detain, search, etc.

Think back to when you were a 15-year old. Did your parents know all your thoughts, your whereabouts, etc.? Both my parents worked, they clearly could not know everything their children were doing, even when they were home, much less our thoughts.

When I was a boy, I spent a lot of time in the woods, no parent, nor anyone else around, except maybe a sibling or friend. When I got older, I hung-out with friends at their homes, etc. Did my parents, or even their parents know what we were doing or thinking? Of course not. Did we do somethings that maybe were not the “smartest” things to do? Of course, we did. Did we engage in criminal activity? No.

3 Likes

This is no longer valid. A 14 yo went riding a bike not far from where I live, got brutally murdered by a drifter. You prob. seen it the news. Did this happen often “back when”?
By same token, parents need to pay attention to what their kids say, and who they spend time with. Parents can’t ignore the Slenderman filth, the Blue Whale filth.
This is not to lessen the school’s negligence, or the prosecutor thinking she can score cheap points on this tragedy.

I have to respectfully disagree. As to parents paying attention to their children, that has always been true and as today, has always been a Heculean task that is only attainable, or not, by demi-gods - as Hercules has proved. Odysseus has also proved fallable.

1 Like