Saddened and sickened by some

This past weekend a gun control advocate, shot and killed her three children and then herself. That’s horror enough.

But some ghouls on some Pro 2A sites are celebrating it like it’s some sort of victory for the 2nd Amendment. But they are saying that’s why gun control advocates want guns taken away, is because they don’t trust themselves with guns, so no one else can be trusted with them. They are already posting memes and making truly sick remarks.

I do not get this. I am passionately pro2A but none of this says pro2A to me. This says deeply disturbed person who needed help, and my god, what about the father.

But worst of all, I literally feel filthy from just having been a reader of that forum.

PS. THIS WAS FROM ABOUT A MONTH AGO NOT SURE HOW ITS SHOWING AS POSTED TODAY.

8 Likes

@Zavier_D. I used to have a very old college friend, just friends only she knew I enjoyed firearms. She always used to say don’t ever let me borrow a gun from you because “I don’t trust myself to not shoot someone if somebody pi**es me off;” I told her never to worry that it’s not legal or otherwise lawful to lend a gun out in Illinois that I don’t know what other states have but I believe they all follow IL protocol. She and I have not spoken in Three (3) years now ever since she knew that I supported Trump and I didn’t vote for Clinton and how badly she hates Trump down to the bottom of her heart. We have not spoken since election night 2016. I was told by her to go F*k myself.

2 Likes

That may be true. However the murder suicide is a tragedy and that should not be celebrated. Just like its sick when anti-gun people use the loss of life in a mass shooting to advocate for gun control even before acknowledging the dead and the tragedy.

High road, always the best choice.

4 Likes