Sad day in America,

Or, the incredible, INTENTIONAL burden 12 MILLION (AND COUNTING) illegals put on our infrastructure?

5 Likes

The sad part of this is, they pick a court, at least at the federal court level, that is likely to rule in their favor, a community that has a jury pool that is likely to vote in their favor. And when they win they stand in front of the court house in front of the camera and call it “Justice”.

3 Likes

But it should be a good root beer…. (Abita).

2 Likes
2 Likes

Howard 58. Please stop :stop_sign: assuming. You said . If you met me . You would shake my hand.!! Sir. You need to . Be. A . Man to. SHAKE MY HAND. . Just please stop assuming. Any thing. About what I. Said., your wrong., if fact . I was not talking about. Any thing. You were. Assuming. !!

It may be distressful but not worthy of crying wolf.

Our justice system, and our Constitution are what makes our country the envy of the world. Sacrifice those, and you will have people trying to escape their country here, just like 150 plus other countries whose citizens are making their way here.

4 Likes

KARACAL BROTHER I BELIEVE THAT EVERY SINGLE CITIZEN HAVE THE right to . Live how they want. But by disrespecting.!! The FALLEN. Law enforcement officer. Does . Not help. The lgbq community. !! And . They should. . CALL UNDER DOG. When they. And in trouble . And need. Help. . Seriously if I was . A police officer. And some . LGBQ. Night club. Was in need. I. Seriously would go get a Dosen DONUTS :doughnut: AND . A couple of cups of coffee. Before. I . Even . Went. Code . 3. . Back the BLUE :blue_heart: OR. Call under DOG. . KAZ I . Would be. 10/7 copy that. WTF. RESPECT . Goes with HONOR. And . Protection. .A. Root beer :beer: for the fallen . Officer and their family. Love Bobby Jean . And Debbie ann. That hurt my spirit too hear that . WFT. Sir. WOW. Sharpen UP. :us::blue_heart::100::o::bangbang:

Bruce 221 let’s not feel the trolls . This is their dinner sir. :poop::poop::poop::bangbang:. Here’s ya a root beer :beer: sir love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann sir. :us::100::v:t5::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:BACK THE BLUE :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::beer::doughnut:

Sad SOB’s. That’s all I have to say about that.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community James!

2 Likes

OCD here. (Just, inaccurate

1 Like

Semper Fi Marine thank you for your service

3 Likes

Nathan 57 there. You go. I DONT KNOW THAT DOCTOR. !! But you seem to know him. I have a root beer :beer: for you. KAZ even though you get . On my last nerve . You like to dig. And I have done my share of Digging.!! I have put ten . Cross ties in the ground four feet Deep. In a day . Sun up to sun Down. In the . Toughest. Ground. In .TEXAS. And the hole had to be four feet. By four feet. Across. And down. Four feet!! And I was paid!! Five dollars a post hole. !! Fifty.Dollars A. Day. I .was Rich. And 30. Plus years later. That Fence is still there!! . In the middle of no where.! I would go through. Five pairs of . Gloves a day. And three. Pairs of Post hole diggers.!! Back then people with. High school. Did not make that much money. . I look back in life and wish to . God. I . Stayed home. SIR . F. The money. Peace of mind is worth the entire. World. Seriously love Bobby Jean . :us::100::feather::feather::bangbang::dizzy: