Sad but true local story

Probably the biggest thing that happened in Escanaba in years: “Escanaba Department of Public Safety was assisted by Delta County Central Dispatch, Delta County Sheriff’s Department, Michigan State Police – Gladstone Post, Michigan State Police- Hometown Security team, Upper Peninsula Substance Enforcement Team, Hannahville Police Department and Menominee County Sheriff’s Department”

Good point on false call. There are all kinds of negligence laws. All revolve around criminal stupidity. Why not for a false call.

This same Karen probably wants defund police too.

News won’t run it because it doesn’t fit the narrative.

3 Likes

I imagine the police won’t find anything since they’re looking for a man with an assault rifle and not the man with the paddle.

1 Like

If you use a paddle inappropriately, it could be assault… :rofl:

3 Likes

Talk to my parents. They weren’t exactly hesitant about a good paddling.

Of course, today such is considered assault, and cause for a visit from child protection services. :sob:

4 Likes

Assault Paddle: https://www.uppermichiganssource.com/2021/05/05/police-no-safety-issues-after-escanaba-walmart-evacuation/

1 Like

PLEASE !
Tell me how I can share a veritable version of this …

You’re going to have to settle for the Walmart version, I can’t find the mall story anywhere. Probably because it happened a second time lol

I just checked the police department’s website and it only lists the Walmart incident. Dunham’s is only a block away. Is it possible whoever posted the story, posted the wrong location?