S&W Equalizer

$359

4 Likes

With free shipping too! :thinking:
Add FFL fees (last transfer I made cost $80) and it’s possibly still cheaper than LGS price. Thanks.

3 Likes

I try to enable when I can​:grinning::wink:

3 Likes

On my wife’s Shield EZ we used to have, the grip safety was temperamental.
Even with a good sure grip, it would sometimes cause the gun not to fire.
Can’t have that in an emergency situation. I don’t know if it needed some form of adjustment or what.
We did get rid of it. I have no problem with the concept of a grip safety, but it should not be too sensitive. No matter if my grip happened to be a little loose, it should still allow the weapon to be fired.
Just IMHO.

5 Likes

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

Happy Birthday brother @Karacal .

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Karacal , hope you have a great day.

4 Likes

Happy birthday @Karacal

4 Likes

Thank you😎

1 Like

Thank you, I will take photos🤣

2 Likes

It’s an intriguing pistol for me. I called my local range & they do have one for rent. I’m going on Monday to shoot a few of my pistols so I will put some rounds thru the “equalizer” & check back. I can’t help but thinking that if Dodge made a pistol that they would name it the “EQUALIZER”. LOL

2 Likes

I just picked one up today.

4 Likes

Let’s us know your thoughts👍

3 Likes

@James1309 Let me know what you think…this is the gun I am considering but there are none available in my area to look at or try…yet. We have a 10 round max so they can’t sell them with the 13 and 15 mags.

2 Likes

FN has a new pistol called the Reflex, looks like a direct competitor to the Hellcat, 365, and G43.

4 Likes

@Karacal This is smaller than the SW Equalizer. Im worried about recoil.

2 Likes

It’s not a G42, you should be fine🤣

4 Likes

And you have better chances to be acquitted once the weapon presented to the jury is Reflex, not Equalizer. :smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

New marketing strategy, S&W Aquittal :grinning:
Staccato JJ&E :laughing:

5 Likes