Russian missiles land in Poland

This is not a good thing.

6 Likes

Ohh, wowww! You’re right! Well, it was bound to happen.

4 Likes

Accident??? Or… Hmmm… :thinking:

3 Likes

I think we got this under control

1 Like

now Joe has to get off his ass and do something or is he afraid it might mess with his and Hunter’s bitcoin laundering through Ukraine posted on the same site read about a missile hitting Poland and they keep preaching USA forces setting on the Poland line so why haven’t we heard of moving forward with two innocent polish people being killed. Sometimes I wonder if this war isn’t a cover-up for what’s going on in Washington because 90% of American’s that have died in Ukraine went there on there on dime not government so my question is did these vets that went there to volunteer get killed to keep something quiet because i lost 4 there and if Putin wanted he could already leveled Ukraine but then he would lose all the uranium in the mines

5 Likes

Putin must not have checked wind direction, temperature, and compensated for curvature.:wink:

5 Likes

They probably never studied anything… :person_facepalming:
It’s easy just to press the button…

A 2022-11-15 18-05-44

3 Likes

Really the only good thing was they were not NUKS

2 Likes

okay but Russian missiles hit Poland and Biden believes Putin when he said it wasn’t his and Ukraine shooting ally missiles Joe is dirty as Putin that’s my opinion. They called him a hero for boarder holding areas called trump a racist confiscate files from mar lago Hillary’s wasn’t talked about he is shown to have accounts in Russia he signed with son when he was VP I’m sorry people but we don’t get a republican in the White House in 2024 instead of USA it will be the new USSR

Poland President: Missile That Killed 2 Likely Ukrainian | Newsmax.com

According to President Duda of Poland, it was likely a Ukrainian air defense missile that landed in Poland, not a Russian missile.

It’s too early to say whose missile it was.

Polish President said it to calm moods down. We, Polish people don’t need much to start fighting against Russians.

On the other hand Ukrainian Government is ready to prove that missile wasn’t theirs.

They also say that NATO aircraft (perhaps AWACS) was monitoring this missile so hopefully this will give the answer.

For me the biggest concern is - why the antimissile system didn’t work to stop the attack? Is the system to do exactly this? :thinking: :zipper_mouth_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

That’s possible. Perhaps that’s why President Biden was saying this already, yesterday, because we already knew what had really happened.

Based on what Ukraine is saying, a lot of missiles were destroyed before they landed. But the sheer volume of missiles launched at Ukraine overwhelmed the system.

3 Likes

My problem is okay they sent these ground to air missiles that supposedly protect the white house but did anybody go with them to show them how to set up okay yes they are our ally but next to Russia they are like a third world country if it wasn’t for grain port they wouldn’t have any income at all okay if Ukraine is using USA, GERMANY and other ally missiles there is only one place it could come from and I believe NATO is getting fed up with Joe I’m showing my age but he reminds me of that slow as snail doctor Tim Conway played on Carol Burnett show

2 Likes

I was thinking of Tim Conway as the shuffling old man lol

4 Likes

What gets me and am I the only one Russia one of the top world powers wants Ukraine this is Putin if all he wanted was the land he would have already leveled it he don’t want the land he wants the mines and if he accomplishes it we will 100% have a nuclear war on our hands and just to clarify the mines are where they was building nuclear bombs in WW1 and WW2 there has been proven to be everything to mass produce nuclear bombs in those mines

Reading your posts reminds me of talking to my sister-in-law. You need to insert some punctuation so you can breathe. :laughing:

EDIT: Glad you didn’t take offense, I like my sister-in-law. Maybe a little too much.

3 Likes

Probably not saying what punctuation he wants to use when doing dictation.

2 Likes

Ha ha ha. Oh wow, based on the things auto-correct does to me, I think I’d be banned within a day if I tried to dictate my replies.

3 Likes

you aren’t telling me anything my English teachers didn’t preach in school they would say work was great but would pass out trying to read with your punctuation lol we all good brother

3 Likes

And the sister n law thang that’s a totally different conversation in itself lol

2 Likes