Rioters outside your house

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Dude with a Molotov at a riot in La Mesa, CA (San Diego County) being charged federally with

• Possession of an Unregistered Destructive Device Title 26, U.S.C., Section 5861
    Maximum penalty: 10 years imprisonment and $250,000 fine
3 Likes

Yes, us Jeffs stick together!

Whats funny is that just means there are a lot of us here! The system just used our name and added a sequential number.

Team Jeff will be taking over the world. Worried about the Illuminati? No need, worry about Team Jeff!

:rofl:

3 Likes

Absolutely correct! If you live in a city with a ambitious liberal DA with an agenda, you are going to trial for any shooting. Having a jury of your peers is pretty elusive in large liberal metropolitan areas.

5 Likes

The reason this subject is here is because, What is the best thing to do? If people are trespassing and they are protesting, you can not shoot them. First thing to do is get on the phone to 9-1-1. To have your gun out is one thing and to be pointing it around is another. To stand your ground and defend yourself is good. To confront them could be considered to be escalating the problem, as we have seen. As you have said, violence should be the last resort. In lethal force there are 4 requirements to the use of it 1. Escape, avoid or evade. This being your home you should not have to escape. 2. Do not escalate a situation to have to use lethal force. You can not be involved in creating more drama than there already is. 3. Use a lesser force, if possible. 4.( Immediate ) threat to cause harm or death to yourself or others.
These are the guidelines to using deadly force. How you use them will vary to how the outcome will be. That is why it is said it is better to avoid any problems in the first place but, when it comes to your home and loved ones I believe we all would protect them.
As for having the guns out and at the ready, well, remember your 4 rules for gun safety. 1. Always treat a gun as if it is loaded. 2, Never point it at anything your not willing to destroy. 3. Keep your fingers off the trigger till you are ready to shoot. 4. Know what your target is, what is around your target as well as what is behind your target.
You are responsible for every round that comes out of the barrel. By managing your safety rules you do not have to worry about any accidents. The basics are what builds a good foundation. Practice good fundamentals, get good training, and have a good experience. Practice, practice, practice.

6 Likes

That is some great advice Todd30. Thank you, I think talking about the situations that can come up with your family is a good practice as well. be prepared by rehearsing different scenarios. I am in favor of having a good dog as well that is protective and can warn you in cases. It is not full proof, but just another line of defense.

5 Likes

So which one is Mini Me?

3 Likes

@Jeffrey26, well there are only 34 Daves, but there are 572 Davids. Want some? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Can you light the moat filled with gasoline? :rofl:

5 Likes

Remember. 吁ELF defense not STUFF defense.

2 Likes

I would arm myself and shoot the first guy who was throwing a Molotov Cocktail at my home. Windows can be replaced so rock throwers will not be shot, even though that will take great control. Possessions can be replaced, but life cannot. As long as no one enters my home or does anything that can burn it down causing us to have to flee the safety of our home, I would keep the kids away from the windows and take up the best sniper position and get to use my favorite rifle with plenty of 31 rd magazines and red dot for something other than wild boar.

5 Likes

If this should occur, your best action would be to call 911 immediately and before you take any action. If need be, put the phone on speaker and keep it close to you. Give a verbal detail of everything that is happening. If action is needed, there will be a recording of what is happening.

3 Likes

I am with you and remember always in your intuition God will guide you without a doubt!

2 Likes

from Issachar, men who understood the times and knew what Israel should do200 chiefs, with all their relatives under their command1 Chronicles 12:32

WE need to understand the times the lines are not blurred. If you saw a famine coming, would you sit back and do nothing? If you were in a fox hole with bullets whistling overhead, would you say the lines were blurred???

3 Likes

When violence is the answer its the only answer Tim Larkin

4 Likes

First of all: BE YOUR IWN FIRST RESPONDER, (there will come a time in the near future where 911 will nor respond).
Secondly, this is advice on a recent YouTube video by James Yeager of Tactical Response rioters outside your home making threats吁hoot and Kill the LOUDEST ONE. As soon as the leader is down, the rest will flee and situation is diffused,

I cannot and do not speak for anyone but myself.If my house where under attack I would do as the Mckloskeys with the exception of being behind cover. I never ran from bullies when younger and dont intend to start now. People coming at me with ball bats are a threat just as a knife or gun. That said I will be judged by 12 rather than carried by 6. If guilty I take the hit and the government can feed and clothe me. Thats my opinion, I dont lay hands on people and I wont have them laid upon me. God Save America!

4 Likes

One reply stated that having video recording for evidence if deadly force may be eminent, is a good idea.

I have five cameras strategically placed around my home with motion sensors, audio and video recording which is all stored on a flash drive on my control unit. I live in MN which is NOT a stand your ground state yet but will hopefully be one soon.

My adult kids think Im a little over the top with the cameras, but I have had some shady people come to my door in the past. When I watch the video, I have captured their behavior, looking around, trying to see inside windows and my obscure main entry glass. Once they noticed the security camera sticker on one of my windows, the audio picks up their surprise and one guy says, dont look up, but they have security cameras. The girl looks up, then they all turn and leave.

Security Stickers in windows and on doors is a good deterrent.

3 Likes

We live in one of the safest towns in America, Lowell Indiana.

Our neighbor and landlord is a funeral home.

We live on the second story with enough windows to have a 360 view of the property.

Have a Ring video doorbell (with 400,000 social media fans and followers, privacy is not a consideration)

Bird perches (we sell them) strategicall leaned up in corners (think 3" thick x 4 feet long)

Our home and business are on the main drag with Lowell PD less then a mile down the street and the Indiana state police 3 miles to the east.

Should my spidey sense send quivers down my spine I can easily pull from under my desk and would not hesitate to do so! while I wait for the 90 seconds (weve had an attempted theft - so weve seen the response time) for Lowells finest to show up

(Harbor freight magnets wrapped in electrical tape)

This is a great site

2 Likes

The original post was that these DSs were breaking his windows from ON his property. That is the original act of violence. Self defense is NOT violence, its our 2A right to defend ourselves.

4 Likes