Rich and Famous Flock to Beverly Hills' Only Gun Store for Protection (The Comments Are The Best!)

Oh the irony!

5 Likes

Why? Is hiring armed bodyguards getting cost prohibitive?

2 Likes

Residents of knowledge?..… What say you? :+1:Or​:-1:. Waiting on your approval. Let us unwashed masses know what to think. You know whom you are.

2 Likes

I believe it has allot to do with insurance, not willingness to do the job or what is right.

3 Likes

Once Baldwin gets off because aliens obviously fired the gun, he’ll likely open up a training center where he’ll show his kind how to “look” when shooting, but not pulling the trigger to do it.

8 Likes

Maybe we will lose a few more :star:s when they start shooting each other. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Qualified bodyguards are either sick with covid, or getting covid payments from the IRS, or both.
Big LOL on Alec Baldwyn training center :slight_smile:

4 Likes

should be two words: A LOT

2 Likes

You are wrong. Whaaaaaa

Oh and I’m Tell n, p s y.

allot

VERB

1. give or apportion (something) to someone as a share or task.

“equal time was allotted to each” · “I was allotted a little room in the servants’ block”

“A.B.'s I hate Guns Mishandling and Hammer Fire Training Center LLC”

1 Like

“You catch more flies with honey than vinegar”

I overlook allot much more easily because of spell check on our devices. It would be nice if it just put a space in there for people instead of changing it to an incorrect word.

Misuse of to where too should be is the one that drives me crazy.

2 Likes

I’ve been allotted allot allot of thymes.
I purchased allot of lots in my thyme that were alloted for holmes. I allotted a lot won thyme for Rosemary. She had cimarron collared herr.

3 Likes

3 Likes

@Barry54
Great one. Sorry…Grate won.

2 Likes

I wish. I was an editor for years (but fail a lot now!) and nearly everything everyone says and types drives me crazy. I think that our whole country made it to 3rd grade and stopped. Our leaders, journalists, and executives seem like the worst of it. I’m old enough to remember when we could look up to these people to find out what “right” was.

5 Likes

Hey but we know, or at lease knew, how to diagram a sentence.

2 Likes

Anyone see the movie Idiocracy? It is coming true.

2 Likes

Another good movie is “Don’t Look Up” on Netflix. :+1:

1 Like

Just watched it last week. Certainly a movie that made me think…

1 Like