Restrictions on body armor bills

It appears old Chuck Schumer wants to restrict body armor. Does he feel that putting a plate in your kid’s backpack for school is considered a public safety threat? Thoughts?

1 Like

I don’t know if I’ll get in trouble for this. But this is what I of Chucky Schumer that just don’t seem to know what they’re talking about. And as they’ve proven over the last decade they just hate guns so much that they don’t want anyone to be safe from criminals, drug dealers, gangs, rapists, terrorists, or those with mental illness.

3 Likes

I have an extraordinarily low opinion of this particular senator. His latest proposal is no surprise, and exactly the sort of thing I expect from such a low-caliber individual.

To be fair, making it difficult for innocents to defend themselves while not making things difficult for murderers is fairly normal for politicians from his political party.

4 Likes

In the case of putting a plate in your kids backpack, how in the world do they intend to enforce that? Are they going to have a list of approved notebooks that have all failed to pass being shot by a 9mm? Body armor is one of the few things kids can do to protect themselves in the “gun free” zones that most schools impose.

4 Likes

Does he actually think that banning body armor would prevent whack-jobs from making it!! Nuff said!!!

1 Like

I like the way it is legislated in many areas today. Possession by a felon is a felony and the use of it in the commission of a felony makes it enhance-able. My only tweek, would be to add some violent misdemeanors to both lists.

1 Like

They will attempt to buy, if not, they will make it!

1 Like