Reform & repealing the NFA

while its a good thought, its not something that will happen with the current administration.

9 Likes

”Just Do It”

said Nike.
3 Likes

Incremental!!! It’s not up to the admin. SCOTUS will do what congress won’t.

2 Likes

Relying on a collection of unelected, unaccountable Justices to repeal the NFA and restore individuals’ rights is fundamentally a losing strategy. Just ask Americans of Japanese heritage how well that strategy worked out for them when they were imprisoned during WWII.

The NFA was enacted during Prohibition to keep the public safe from mobsters whom the government claimed were using machine guns, silencers and short barreled rifles/shotguns. It was based on a lie, but the law was never repealed (for more than 85 years) and never will be repealed until and unless Americans: (1) kick the current gasbags in Congress out of office; (2) get off their collective couches and run for elected office; and, (3) once elected, actually repeal the NFA rather than just talk about it.

3 Likes

Relying on the Justices is the only thing going for the RKBA at the federal level right now.

I would vote against anything impacting the RKBA that the current federal legislature and POTUS would sign off on.

If something like “repeal the NFA” is going to any chance whatsoever, at this point, it’s on SCOTUS

2 Likes

“The first step is well underway. It is to educate the gun culture and the general public about the history and failure of the National Firearms Act. When people learn the history and the effects of the act, support for it evaporates.”
Once we get past this step one we will get to your step one. You are all ready there. Let’s get the general public there. Then we can get to your step one.
Unless of course we have accomplished step one.
That is MY OPINION on how we can save lives.
Getting people/Americans responsibly armed would be step two.

2 Likes

The public has had 80+ years to learn about the NFA and Prohibition. It’s well past time for “step two.”

Step two will only happen if and when couch patriots get off their lazy a%4!s and run for office and kick the charlatans currently in office out of office.

1 Like

Nah, they’re too busy twerking on TikTok.

4 Likes

HEY!!!
It was ONE time and I needed the money! :grinning::rofl:

7 Likes

I hope so. I will call the article @leo23 posted Plan B.
edit - you do your plan, I do mine or we do them both at the same time.

2 Likes

people actually paid to see that??? :scream: :scream: :scream:

REALLY??? :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

3 Likes

Baking cinnamon rolls wearing a “onesy “ :rofl:
Sickos! :rofl:

3 Likes